Halloween EVENT {*ENDED*}
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4  Next
Page Jump:
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:00 pm

Greetings One and All!

It's the end of October and we at the Castle have heard some whispers of strange goings-on around the Realm. It is beginning to look like our old friend Bernadette might be stirring up some trouble...

While the Knights and I try to sort out what's going on with Bernadette and her infamous Turnip Patch, you guys can chat amongst yourselves and collect some pumpkins...

Arrow
EVENT EXTENSION: Zantarni's Halloween Event has been extended until Wednesday November 10th

Additional Event Details:

Exclamation Event Currency (pumpkins) is earned by posting in and surfing through Zantarni's forums. Have fun, but as usual, please make sure you adhere to Zantarni's no spamming rules Yes

Exclamation The Event Shop is Open and ready for business, as soon as you earn enough pumpkins to purchase the spooky items located there.

Exclamation Trick or Treating is currently Open
    How to Trick or Treat:
    Visit a friend's profile page (like mine) and click on the large door you should see there. You will either be rewarded with a treat (an item) or not. Continue visiting your friends' pages until you collect all the Trick-or-Treat items. You may only click on a profile page one time. Once you have collected all the items (11), all the doors on all the profile pages will disappear.

The items are:
      Dark Jester Top
      Dark Jester Vest
      Dark Jester Hat
      Dark Jester Tights
      Dark Jester Staff
      Dark Jester Pantaloons

Ghoul Spirit Belts
      Ghoul Spirit Shirt
      Ghoul Spirit Pants
      Ghoul Spirit Hat
      Ghoul Spirit Scarf

Exclamation The Quest -where you guys can help the Knights and I figure out (and stop!) whatever shenanigans Bernadette is up to this year- will be posted to the Town Square just as soon as we have received a little more information from the Castle Scouts about what's going on...
    Arrow The first part of the quest has been released and is available by clicking the scroll with the 'Q' on the Towns Page.

For those of you unfamiliar with Zantarni's Quests, it is a multi-part story in which clues to specific story- and event-centric event currency are embedded. These currencies are found across the site, hidden on site pages and in threads across Zantarni. The quest will indicate what currencies you're looking for, including the icons for which you seek. Click on these icons when you find them to collect the currency. If you successfully collect all the currency for the event, you'll be able to redeem them at the end of the story in exchange for a special prize.

If you have questions about where currency is hidden, what clues to follow, or any other questions or concerns about the Quest, please post in the Quest Help Thread. We do ask that no specific links are given in the thread, so that those who enjoy the hunt may do so without spoilers...

Exclamation And if you're looking for something else to do while the Knights and I gather information on the weird goings-on, there's always the Turnip Carving Contest that you can participate in...

Last edited by Blazestorm on Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:00 pm
~* RESERVED *~

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:01 pm
~* RESERVED *~

Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:56 pm
I like this update can update more event in another month?
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:43 pm
I'm not sure what you're asking GorfDaot. This is announcing a short-term event celebrating Halloween. There are activities to do during the event, but it will not last a month.
Andra

Pixelist
Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:18 pm
Thank you for all your hard work putting this together Blaze!
Youíre amazing!!
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:05 pm
Andra wrote:
Thank you for all your hard work putting this together Blaze!
Youíre amazing!!

You're welcome and thank you, Andra. I couldn't have done it without your time and talent being added to the mix! XD Heart Thank you for everything you've done to get this event up and running! Yes

Angel Spirit Girl

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:26 am
It's so nice that we have an event again. <3 Thank you.

However, I seem to have run into a small item bug. In trick or treating I got two ghoul spirit hats but no ghoul spirit scarf.

Andra

Pixelist
Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:06 am
Iím guessing with a small community like this, I donít need to make an event thread. XD
But should I do free Halloween art in my art shop?

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:09 am
Weird: *brings in a big bowl of mashed turnips with butter, salt, and pepper*

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:02 am
Yay, so nice to see an event for Halloween! I'm sure we all appreciate the effort of those involved for putting this together Very Happy Heart

@Angel: I made a note of the bug in the dungeons, so hopefully Blaze can have a look at it when she can Yes

Queen of the Realm
Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:19 pm
Thanks, Amurita. I was too tired to look at things last night Yes

Angel, I'm really not sure why or how you ended up with two of the ghoul spirit hats other than maybe you were Trick or Treating when I was adjusting the prize rates...? There is only one set up as a "treat" in our system, but if anyone else runs in to this, please let me know.

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the event. Woop Woop

Andra, it's up to you whether you'd like to set up a different event-centric thread or not. Heart

*steals a bite of Tam's mashed turnips* Nom Nom
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:00 pm
Meldrick smiles as Loriel flits about in her Yorick's Wisp costume, "Your Majesty, it would appear that Lord Scarz and I have both run into the same glitch of two hats and no scarf."

The old elf chuckles as he smells the wonderful aroma of Lady Tam's mashed turnips, "If you have enough to go around, I would love a bowl of that intoxicating dish, Lady Tam."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Andra

Pixelist
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:26 pm
I don't know a lot about Bernadette, but depending where those mashed turnips come from... is Bernadette the one causing trouble? XD
Kaderin Triste

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:29 pm
Idk if I have the worst luck in the world or what, but I've knocked on no fewer than 10 doors and have not recieved a single item yet. XP

Ah, after close to (or more than) 20 doors, I finally got my first item! Lol
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 4