*Olly Olly Oxen Free!*
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:16 am
Olly olly oxen free!

... which, after a little research, seems to be derived from Olde English all ye, all ye outs in free (or something similar), and which, if you've ever played the children's game of "Hide and Seek", you know it means that it's time to come in from your hiding spot and start the game again with a new Seeker ("It").

No, I'm not suggesting that we start a game of Hide and Seek, but it does kind of feel like we have been in the middle of a game lately with the very minimal activity in the Zantarni forums!
(yes, I noticed. I suspect you guys have too)

So, I'm asking you to please check in... let me know you're here and what's been keeping you busy. I would genuinely like to know where everyone has been "hiding" lately!

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:09 pm
I have been here all along after all these chains in the dungeon only allow me to travel so far. . .
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:09 pm
Well, I just got back first of all ^^;

I'm currently suffering bad in a part time job that's taking a big part out of my time and sanity. When I'm not doing that, I'm playing Final Fantasy XIV Online, and trying to learn how to not be terrible at high level content.

Also, my family got a dog! It's a service animal for my mother in law, and she's a humongous Great Dane.

Long-term Citizen
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:26 pm
*Flits in from lurk mode.*

"Ollie Ollie Oxen Free!"

Hello. I pop in daily basically for a quick peek at what is new and to do some dailies.

I work in a cookie factory, so we have overtime for the Christmas order rush currently.

Plus I am usually using my on line time at gaia, dappervolk and youtube. That used to include solia, too, but they are currently down for a big update.

*Flits back to lurk mode.*

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:10 am
Rayven's got busy life squared, so that's where she is. Me... I'm here. Right now lurking more than speaking because of a massive stress headache.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Great Hall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1