Concerning the March DIs
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:26 pm
Hello everyone.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that unfortunately, the March DIs are going to be late.

I managed to put two small sets together for you guys, but they need to be completely repixeled... from scratch. Basically, they just don't want to play nice with the other items (they're doing funky color-skewing tricks), and frankly, I just don't have it in me right now to bust through repixeling these items from scratch... so, the DIs are going to be late.

I will try to work through redoing these items and get the DIs released as soon as possible, but I ask for your patience and understanding, as well as your continued support of the site in the meantime.

Thanks.

... and no, the DIs being late this month doesn't mean anything other than we are without pixelists right now and I am completely and thoroughly over-worked, over-stressed, and over-stretched. Things have been slightly crazy iRL lately and although I can do it, pixeling is not my forte...

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:55 pm
Don't stress too much on it Blaze. You should know by now that the citizens here are understanding and won't be up in arms over the DIs being late.

*goes back to her dark room again before the glaring light makes her throw up*
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9650/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:34 pm
Yes, I do know and I appreciate it, Bo, but still...

I hope you feel better soon! Heart

The good news is that I should be able to get the DIs out tonight after all (maybe tomorrow morning; latest)

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:08 pm
*throws carb free, good for you, utterly delicious double fudge pecan cookies at Queen Blaze*

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:59 pm
Thank you, Tam Heart Those sound delicious!! ... but I'll indulge after I manage to get dinner cooked and on the table for my family, if you don't mind...

edit: tomorrow morning... I'll release the DIs then Yes ...I'm just too wiped out to deal with code, etc., right now. Thank you for your understanding Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:07 am
You know we love you, Queen Blaze. Very Happy Heart Take your time.

Queen of the Realm
Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:37 pm

Thanks guys Heart I truly do appreciate your continued support and understanding Yes Heart

The DIs are now released {announcement} and I hope you like them. I also hope we find a pixelist or two real soon XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Great Hall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1