Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page Jump:
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:20 pm

Meldrick smiles as Loriel flits about excitedly in her bat costume, "Come one…Come all, to the Zantarni Great Pumpkin Carving Contest."

"All members are welcome to enter the contest (no mules please). One entry per member."

"How to enter: Go to Google images and pick any free plain pumpkin coloring page. Select the pumpkin and download it to your computer or print it out and do your magic on the picture. Carve it any which way you want (using Paint or any other such program). be sure to add your name and the date, then upload to any image saving account and then post it in the contest thread. (remember, to be able to post it the picture should not be bigger than 500 x 500). To make it more interesting, post a picture of the pumpkin before you carve it as well as you entry, like I have done below."

"Winners will receive:

• 1-5 valid entries: event participation prize to all 5 participants: 35 event currency worth of items from the Event Shop.
  • 6-10 valid entries: one prize of 50 event currency worth of items from the Event Shop.
  • 11-20 valid entries: two prizes, 75 event currency worth of items from the Event Shop and 50 event currency worth of items from the Event Shop.
  • 20+ valid entries: three prizes, 1 Gem (for 1st place winner), 75 event currency worth of items from the Event Shop (for 2nd place winner), and 50 event currency (for 3rd place)..

Contest Rules

Arrow Follow the Rules of Zantarni and the TOS.
Arrow No Mule entries will be accepted.
Arrow All entries must be your own original work.
Arrow All entries must include the user's name and the date the pumpkin was created.
Arrow All entries will become the property of Zantarni and may be used at our discretion.
Arrow One entry per person.
Arrow If you have concerns about an entry, PM a Knight. Concerns are not to be dealt with by the players, as this could be considered "harassment" as per the site Rules, and will be dealt with accordingly.

"So …come one….come all and enter the Zantarni Great Pumpkin Carving Contest and good luck to all."

"The pumpkins must be submitted by midnight PST on Nov. 3, 2020, the judging will take place at that time and hopefully the winners will be announced as soon as the judging is completed." Meldrick smiles, "Here is the twist, EVERYONE will be voting on the winner(s)!"

An example:

Entries:

1. MungoBoo
2. Rayven
3. Riley
4. Kaderin Triste

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.

Last edited by Meldrick the Elder on Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:15 am
I will try to come up with something. I hope at least a few others will too. Very Happy
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:17 pm
Oooh, I should do this! I needed to get on my computer for other coloring related things this week anyway...
XD
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:51 am
I made an entry!

Here's the original of the pumpkin I found on google: https://www.bestcoloringpagesforkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Printable-Pumpkin-Coloring-Page.gif

And here's the one I did: https://imgur.com/LxOSGTY

Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:04 am
Meldrick chuckles, "Lady MungoBoo, I almost used that same pumpkin for my sample. . .I love what you did with it."

Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:14 pm
Thanks! Yeah I love the shape of this pumpkin!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:57 pm
Boo, yours looks great! Nice and creepy. Very Happy

I'm going to work on mine tonight.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:39 pm
I'm slowly working on an entry.

For some reason, I can't see Boo's entry, even if I copy and paste it into another tab. :/ Riley is confused.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:24 am
Here's mine:

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:40 pm
Meldrick smiles as Loriel lands on his head (in her bat costume), "Lady Rayven, I love your choice of pumpkin and I love the way the curled vines falls over her eye, like a stray hair."

Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:39 pm
@ Rayven- Thannks! I like yours too! o:

@ Riley- I don't know..what browser are you using? My safari is sometimes weird with things but chrome doesn't seem to have a problem.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:38 pm
Meldrick the Elder wrote:
Meldrick smiles as Loriel lands on his head (in her bat costume), "Lady Rayven, I love your choice of pumpkin and I love the way the curled vines falls over her eye, like a stray hair."

Thank you kindly, Sir Meldrick. Very Happy

Boo-Thank you! I just wish I knew how to shade. :/

I'm able to see your picture so I'm not sure why Riley can't. *is confused too*

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:24 pm
Riley, try copying the URL and pasting it directly in to the browser. I couldn't see the image either just by clicking the link.

I really like the submissions so far - they're putting me in a Halloween spirit! XD Heart

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:25 pm
Me too! as well as these halloween themed earrings I got yesterday o:

@ Rayven- what program did you use? if you're using paint its hard to shade, but if you have photoshop or something similar its pretty easy.
But also I'm an artist by profession so of course its easy for me. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:11 am
MungoBoo wrote:
@ Rayven- what program did you use? if you're using paint its hard to shade, but if you have photoshop or something similar its pretty easy.

I just use Paint. That's all I have and all I normally need since I only use it when Zan has a contest. XD Thank you for the info though. I might try Photoshop sometime. I'd still have to figure out shading though.
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 3