[Eidyllion 2019] Quest Help Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:05 am
Do you need help with the quest? Or have you already finished and are ready to help others? In either case, this is the thread for you!

Question Welcome to the quest help thread Question

Before you ask for help, please read the notes below, and also make sure to abide by the rules of the thread:

Notes on the Quest:

Exclamation Read the Quest Intro first before you start the first quest
    Exclamation Quest are usually found in the Town and will pop up when you click the Golden Q
    Exclamation The quest will require you to find some currency in order to complete it. Carefully read the quest to see if there are hints telling you where to find these currency. These currencies can be hidden anywhere on Zantarni.
    Exclamation The quests aren't always consecutive - You may find that you will have to do one quest, before you can finish another.
    Exclamation Some quests will just consist of a story, but make sure to still click 'Complete' to be able to move on to the next one

Thread Rules:

1. Follow the Rules of Zantarni and the ToS
    2. Be polite! We get that you might get frustrated, but everyone here is a volunteer and deserves to be treated kindly for the time they're giving. (That includes the creator of the quest!)
    3. If you're helping - Do not give away the answers here. We work on hints only. If anyone really wants an answer, feel free to PM them.

In the spirit of 'brotherly love', here's to helping each other and having fun at the same time Heart Good luck and have fun with the quests!

Last edited by Amurita on Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Atiya

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:25 am
can anyone give me better hints for the last two clues for I can not seem to find them. Please!
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:29 am
Hi there. This seems like a fun event. I'm trying to figure it out, but I truly don't understand what to do. The links just keep taking me to the Town. I figured out how to click the quest scroll but I don't know how to find the gems. Do the gems randomly pop up or do I have to complete a specific activity?

I haven't been here in a long time and when I was last here I was brand new. So I'm a bit stuck. (:
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:38 am
Atiya I haven't found them yet either. I'll let you know when I have. Sorry I can't be of more help yet.

Wren-You have to follow the clues in the quest on the Town page. They are sneakily written into the quest. XD Some quests are easier than others. It also helps if you know Zan and the forums pretty well. I'm stuck on a couple of the clues myself and I've been here a long time. Lol Try going back and reading it and if you still need help please post here again. We try to give everyone a good chance to figure it out first. Good luck! Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:08 am
its ok and thanks.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:59 am
I need help with the clue "those who practice magic". I also can't even tell what the clue is for the blue gems. I've looked everywhere. Well, obviously not because I haven't found them, but you know what I mean. XD Any help would be much appreciated.

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 am
@Wren: Rayven described what you have to do pretty well, but just to repeat, you have to read the quest to see if there are any clues to where you can go to find the currencies you need to complete the quest. These currencies can be hidden anywhere on Zantarni, though they are most often hidden in the forums. Once you find them, click on them and they will appear on your sidebar. Once you have found all of them, you can click 'complete' on the quest.

I've modified the notes, so hopefully it'll help any other people who are new to doing quests.

@Atiya: So have you found the first two red phoenix gems? To find the 3rd one, you have to find someone 'who practices magic'. Is there any character on who is known for being grumpy and people are afraid will cast a curse on them?

As for the blue phoenix gem, that will be a bit trickier to find. You might have to see if there is someone who deals with providing you rare items that aren't found in the normal shops.

Didn't want to be too obvious with my clues, so hopefully that helped some.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:16 am
I found the last red gem and not the blue.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:25 am
Not all of us are afraid of that person Amurita. Razzzz

*looks over her shoulder nervously* XD

Edit: Ok, so is the blue gem actually out there...or is it someone else who holds it? Confused
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9650/10000
Atiya

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:37 am
hmmm.... Confused
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:51 am
@Bo: Hahah, well maybe you should be Ninja Evil or Very Mad

@Bo and Atiya: As for the blue gem...try reading over the 'notes' on this quest on the first post. If you find the right spot, you will definitely see something there. But it might not be what you are expecting.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:02 am
I have but I find nothing
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:33 am
I'm not finding the blue gems Confused
Atiya

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:37 am
im going to try tomorrow
Kiyo Ayanami

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:57 am
I found the first one right away but the rest have been quite elusive. I came across one purely by accident so I'm not even sure which clue was solved there but at least I need only to locate one more red phoenix gem and the blue one. I'm very tired for now so I shall have to resume searching tomorrow evening.

Rest well and may you all have better luck in your search!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 5