Aurora Legend
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:50 am
Aurora Legend is a mobile AFK adventure RPG developed by Rastar Games. It does have gacha elements such as limited heroes, and you can invest money to progress faster, but it's still feasible and enjoyable for a F2P-er to collect heroes and reach the endgame. Even those who sink money into it are still limited in how much they can do every day, so it's still somewhat balanced. The illustrations are lovely and many of the characters are voiced by high-profile actors. It's one of the few mobile games that has actually kept my interest for more than a month--I think I'm actually going on two months now, perhaps even more; and there are plenty of people who've been playing for a very, very long time. It's one of my favourite things to do when I'm taking a break or just chilling at home. (Actually, I'm guilty of opening the game first thing every morning... c':)

Does anyone else play Aurora Legend? Which server do you play on? Who is your favourite hero/squad? I play on Sun Altar and have been building Jack/Daisy/Pandora as my main squad. They've carried me into the Championships many times now and I've reached Top 32 for the past few seasons, but there are a few whales on the server who have incredibly powerful teams, so if I ever manage to make Top 3 or even Top 10, it'll be a long time off. xD