Restarting Zantarni
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:10 pm
Hello, I am restarting Zantarni. I have lost my previous account info so I had to restart my character. I am sure alot has changed because I haven't been here in quite awhile. - wanders off aimlessly to check the world out-
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:36 am
The wizened old elf smiles as he rises from his perch on the low, stone wall, his movements belied the fact that he was blind as he greets another returnee.

"Hello and welcome back, if it has been awhile since you have roamed the streets of Edingtol, you might want to take the time to re-read "The Rules of Zantarni", "

"I hope you enjoy your return to Zantarni, Lady Mystical74." Meldrick chuckles."and if you remember your former name, contact Is Scarz and he may be able to recover your old account, if you'd like."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 pm
Welcome back! It's always nice to have folks return Yes

If you'd like to PM me or Sir Scarz your previous account information (account name, email address), we can look in to getting you access to it... if that's something you'd like to do. If not, that's entirely fine too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Gatehouse All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1