Hallo~

X

X
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:01 pm
Hihi, everyone. i always had an account, but didn't try to learn the site that well.
Just wanted to make my presence known while i'm here.

i don't want to have to read lengthy guides so i'm just figuring stuff out as i go lool.
i really like the leveling up function and such. i love games. :'D

Nice to meetchas!
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:59 pm
Hey X, the main things you need to really read in terms of the site is the ZanDex, which outlines everything for the site and the Rules.

But otherwise, just jump in to any of the conversations happening about. We don't bite...most of us don't at least. Razzzz
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8800/10000
Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:24 pm
Hello X and welcome to Zantarni! Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the site! We’re a pretty friendly bunch and we’re always happy to help! But yep, like Bo said the Zander is a bit lengthy, but it’s a great source of information. Plus, you can also search it pretty easily by hitting “control” and “f” on your keyboard and entering keywords to find the sections you’re looking for. Heart

It’s nice to meet you! :3 I hope to see you around the forums!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:28 pm
Welcome, X!
I hope you enjoy your stay here in Zantarni. If you have any questions, do ask! And please feel free to jump into any conversations. Yes We always like chatting with and getting to know new people!

Are you interested in anything in particular when it comes to forum sites? Role playing? Art? Writing?

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:20 pm
Welcome X! Very Happy It's nice to see a new face around. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Please let us know if you need any help. Very Happy

X

X
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:13 pm
O: i wasn't expecting so many replies so quickly!
Thank you for all the welcomes!

Aw deng i was hoping my name was lowercase, but i guess i signed up as uppercase long long ago. XD

@bohemian: Oo, thank you! i'll remember to check that.

@Dusty: Thank you for the tip! Nice to meet you too.

@Riley: That's good to know! Personally i like drawing, but don't really explore that section of forums too often. xd i stick to the games mainly and GD and other threads i can contribute 1 thing lool.

@Rayven: Thank you!! Everyone's been really friendly and welcoming.

Edit// Ok, i just realized my forum avi is still naked, but the avi i see top right is updated. xd it's only 1 top, but still i feel less newbie if i have something covering lool.
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:20 pm
The wizened old elf smiles as rises from his perch on the low, stone wall, his movements belied the fact that he was blind as he introduces himself.

"Hello and welcome to Zantarni, I am Meldrick the Elder and I see that you joined a while back. As Lady Bo and Lady dusty said there are things to learn from the Zandex.

"It is always good to 'see' new faces and to find out how they found there way here. I hope you enjoy your stay here in in the fair lands of Zantarni, Sir X."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:22 pm
Well, you can always join us in the Count to 50 Before a Knight Posts thread. :XD It's in the Gaming Tables forum. That's our popular thread game in between events. Then if you look under the Explore tab, there are actual games there.

Silly question, you saved your avatar, right?
Also, sometimes it takes awhile for me to see any saved changes I make to my avatar. I'll see the new outfit in the upper right, but the forum posts will still show my old outfit. I've been told clearing your cache will help with that, but I've never done it.

X

X
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:36 pm
@Meldrick the Elder: Thank you so much for donations! O:

@Riley: Sure! i'll pop in Count to 50 once in a while. :d
Yea i like Explore tab stuff. :'D
Not sure if the 300 Games give Zg and some of them don't work. (Which is understandable, they seem like really old games from the 2000s. But i'm glad a lot of them still function!)
I did save and it was indeed the cache.! The current avi shows up on my profile and above my stats to the right. It's just on the forums that didn't update right away.
Thank you for solving that mystery! Very Happy
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:07 pm
You're very welcome. Very Happy Yeah, we're pretty quick to welcome new citizens around here. XD

I sent you a little something to help with building your wardrobe. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:01 am
Weird: *gives the new citizen a lovely ginger cookie. Which has bite* That's about all the biting that usually happens around here. Hi, I'm Tam's avatar character. She's stranger than me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Edingtol's Gates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1