0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, but option two.
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:31 pm
So, after a pretty horrendous ending to the year on here, and then finding out a friend died after Christmas, Bo is back from her unplugged break and ready to spread havoc everywhere else!

But, Bo has some questions you see, because Bo is a curious being. Yes

If you could pick one event of the year that is hosted on here, and ONLY one, which one is your favourite and why?

What are the things you look forward to most when it comes to the events? This can be anything, event items, quests, whatever tickles your fancy.

For your chosen favourite event, which NPC would you like to see "hosting" said event?
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8800/10000
Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:13 pm
Let's hope that you're New Year will be a lot better then!

Hmm... Which event is my favorite...

Halloween!

Halloween will always be one of my favorite events on Zantarni (right before the Spring events). The items are some of my favorites, and everyone dresses up in awesome Halloween avatars and costumes. Quests are fun too, but I always look forward to seeing everyone's avatar and the new items.

I would like to see a Halloween event hosted by Meldrick The Elder. I don't even know if he's done one before the be honest, but he's always been one of my favorites.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:10 pm
Halloween has always been my favorite event. I like creepy things. Very Happy

I always get super excited when there are quests. I do a lot of puzzle games outside of Zantarni, so I'm fairly good at them. And they're a sort of meditation for me.

Hmm. Potrin T. Tritus has always been one of my favorite NPCs. I'm not sure if he has hosted a Halloween event before. I seem to recall one of my first (if not the first) Halloween event for me on Zantarni - the currency was bones. I can't remember if he was hosting that one though.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:21 pm
Halloween is my favorite event.

I look forward to the items, especially the pets.

I love Sir Meldrick but I'm not sure I envision him hosting the Halloween event. XD

Established Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:49 pm
The one with the mermaid costumes. And ... Uhhhh. The only NPC I know is our old blind elf!

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:36 am
I can picture him hosting the Halloween event. The man knows things and can clearly see things that we cannot. Old Bernie is usually a safe bet for Halloween though. Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8800/10000
Rose-lie

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:42 pm
Welcome back Bo! I kinda saw what happened here.. but most importantly, condolences and I hope that 2019 will treat you better!

As much as I love the winter events, I found that I was too busy to actually sit down and really get into it. It's a hectic time for me!

The only other real event that I've participated in since i've come back was the Halloween event... it was a pretty good experience. But I wish that it also had a quest aspect to it. The items were super cute too.

I'd probably choose the smuggler... lol.

A little mysterious o___o
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:23 pm
Bo-Yeah but Old Bernie scares everybody. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:57 pm
Thank you Rose-lie, already not looking forward to tomorrow afternoon as I am already emotional about the funeral. Sad

I think an event lead by the Smuggler and Potrin T. Tritus would be amusing. After all, they are good friends. Yes

Ahh, but Old Bernie isn't that scary Rayven...she's behind me isn't she? Shocked

XD
8800/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:49 am
*gasps* Yes she is. XD *throws a turnip at Bernie to save Bo*

I forgot all about the Smuggler. *smacks forehead* He's easy to forget about since he usually only sells us cool stuff he..uh..found. XD It would be cool to have an event with him hosting it.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:51 pm
*hides behind Rayven* Ninja

The only event that I can't remember much about is the Easter event. I even went looking and can't find much except the Eggs and the Fae. But then again, I was on medication that was making me forget people I knew for a long time...so not surprising there. >.>
8800/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:39 am
XD *pokes Bo*

I think that's about all there is to the Easter one. The Eidyllion (I think I spelled that right) event, which I believe is around the same time, is usually bigger. I don't sound too sure of myself. Bo I think I may have taken some of your medication by accident. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:38 am
To be honest, I wouldn't even share that medication with my worst enemy. And yet my girldfriend's husband is taking a dose that is 3 times higher than what I was taking, and he seemed fine...last time I saw him. >.>
8800/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:11 pm
We don't really do an Easter event. Yes, we have had eggs and bunnies roaming around Edingtol at about that time of year, but it's my policy not to celebrate religiously-themed or specifically-cultural holidays. It's why we don't do things for Thanksgiving (American or Canadian), why Easter is more of a generic Spring event ... which is sometimes combined with St. Patrick's Day (it's hard to overlook the bunnies and the eggs though), etc. Other holidays have been "Zantarnized" (yes it's now a word... because I'm the Queen and I say so! XD ) like Eidyllion instead of Valentine's Day. There are plenty of weird, strange, interesting holidays that we can and have used for mini-events in the past... Talk Like a Pirate Day, Pi(e) Day, Towel Day, etc. too. Yes
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:52 am
Well that makes things a bit easier then. Ninja Laughing

I never figured this site to have much of a religious influence, aside from a Christmas themed event that has been made our own with St Yorick. Yes
8800/10000
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 2