Ugh...
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:05 pm
Well, today has already gone down the toilet for me already. Barely slept due to pain in part and because it was damn hot. So I am running on 3 hours sleep, if that. Was almost ready to leave to the point where I almost had my backpack slung across my back, when I realised that I needed my house keys to lock up. I put my phone down, because I am wearing a dress and no pockets, and my phone drops off my bed, disconnects from my headphones and bounces under my damn bed. Get my keys out, retrieved my phone and left the house. Get to shutting the screen door, and it hooks onto my backpack. At this point, I am pretty much planning on giving up and staying home.
But I persisted and got to the station. Guess what happened at the station? One train with issues made the rest of the trains due run late. So my train is running late and I am absolutely, totally looking forward to missing 3 busses at Central and walking in late to my lecture.
Can't wait to see what is going to happen when the heat REALLY starts to hit. Sigh
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8720/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:00 pm
Awww. I'm sorry you had a rough day Bo. Some days are just horrible. The other day I was so clumsy that I dropped everything I picked up. Your day was much worse though. The good news is that the next day is usually better. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:04 am
I am FINALLY home again...and away from the majority of idiots. I swear, some people were asking pretty pointless questions in regards to chemistry today.

But then again, I walked in, dumped my bag and my test results from Tuesday and went and got myself a giant can of red bull. It put me in a better mood, but my head wasn't in it...except for a few things that I knew already and understood. But one section when we finished it, I sent my mate a message going, "Are you free to chat over the weekend about these things that are basically making me go WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT! repeatedly?" XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8720/10000
Page 1 of 1