9%  [ 31 ]
I shall smite all rulebreakers!!! @_@
22%
 22%  [ 75 ]
Total Votes : 340

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:23 am
CHARITY HOUSE RULES
~Where the Dustbunnies frolic~

(For more fab pics, please scroll to the bottom of the post! XD)

---------------

You wander into a small room. In the middle of it, you see a single, comfy chair. On the wall directly facing it hangs a large, polished bronze plaque. You step in a bit furher to get a better look...

**Click** SLAM!

A gate shuts behind you. You look about and see a ribbon in a corner of the room. Heading over to it, you notice a small sign attached, "If trapped, please ring and wait."

You pull the cord and you hear a gong go off outside.

Oh well, may as well make yourself comfy and read the plaque while you wait for someone to get you out! ....

1) Follow The Terms of Service and The Rules of Zantarni.

2) Keep it polite!

3) No Double Posting! (Except for a maximum of 2 initial posts for new threads.)

4) Please PM a Knight directly with any questions about the rules listed below.

5) Rules will be updates as the need arises. So keep an eye out!

1) Be reasonable/ Don't expect:

Remember, the Charities are volunteer-run, by players just like you! They love to help, but funds *are* limited and you're not the only quester seeking help. Please bear this in mind!

2) Read the Charity's "How To" and "Rules":

On the first page of every Charity you will find applications and guidelines for getting help.
    ALSO. Please note some Charities specialize in certain kinds of donations. So applying to the right charity will get you better help, faster.

3) Multiple Applications:

Within One Charity: Read that Charity's Rules. Some allow them, others don't.

Between Charities: While it's allowed, DUN BE GREEDY! DX. **And notify all relevant Charities immediately if you've aquired an item you've applied for!**

4) **NO MULES**!!!

C'mon, be honest about who you are! XD (And remember, we *can* and *will* check for this!!!)

Breaking these rules will be considered attempts to cheat the Charities. As volunteer run operations, Charity Members reserve the right to refuse applicants they feel have broken the above mentioned rules. Anyone found attempting to scam a Charity will be met with disciplinary action up to and including banning.
    SO DON'T DO IT!!! DX

(applicable as of August 16th, 2008)

1) Be sure you'll be around to tend it.

The creation of a Charity is a commitment. There's nothing worst for quester then to find their applications unanswered because the owner/helper's vanished. If you need to take off for a while, PM a Knight to temporarily lock your Charity so you don't get flooded with requests when you get back.
    IF A CHARITY IS UNTENDED FOR 2 MONTHS (DETERMINED BY THE LAST POST BY OWNER AND/OR HELPER) THE CHARITY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE LOCKED.

2) Please list all helpers on your first page.

This will help applicants know who they can talk to if they have questions.
    IF A HELPER(S) HAS ACCESS TO YOUR CHARITY ACCOUNT, PLEASE PM A KNIGHT WITH THE NAME(S). (The security reasons should be obvious)

3) Regarding Mules...

Mules are permitted to set up charities, on the condition that all players who have access to that account have their main username(s) clearly listed in the first post. Applicants have the same right to know who they're dealing with as you do.

[color=#993399]4) Regarding the Banners...

They must be PG13 and should not stretch the page.

5) In cases of Abuse...

If you feel you or your Charity are being abused/scammed, please contact a Knight immediately. We are here just for that reason **strikes a Knightly pose** Wink
    And remember, these are *your* items. If something feels "off" or you have concerns about a quester's intentions, you have the option and right not to donate.

6) Please no Blacklists

Blacklisting *is* considered a form of defaming and harrasment. As such they will not be permitted.

That being said, scammers, flammers and harassers *will* be met with desciplinary action up to and including banning. So please stay vigilant and contact a Knight if you have suspicions regarding a player/players.

Just as you finish reading you hear a *click* and the gate is opened. There are people there to recieve you, and they offer to help you find the elusive item you were clearly here looking for! What a wonderful place Zantarni is! XD

ARTS!

Tisi... in hot water again! XD

~~ Links to Us ~~

Last edited by Tisiel on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 56 times in total
Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:13 am
**stands by with his Sword of Righteous Justice** XD

Bet you can't figure out what I voted.

**begins engraving "Smiter of Rulebreakers" on his crown**
Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:20 am
We need a sign/banner for this =\ I'll go see what I can come up with.

The text and color are like BAM! Maybe tone it down a little and make the font the regular size?

I'll probably make little banners for each rule too if I make a sign/banner for it, and I'll get back to you if there's anything that needs to be added (I'm going to look over my rules and see if we need to add something from there, I think it'd be an idea for all the charity owners to do so as well =3 <3)
Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:55 am
LOL Lanatin! Gee, I wonder! : P

Thank you Lady Nexess. I appreciate the banner, but not for each rule as that will make it far too complicated to change later. I want to keep the whole thing flexible so I can change it easily if it needs it! :3

I really was hoping to keep the colours vibrant, but I'll tinker around with them and see if I can;t get a better eye combo. Wink

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:00 am
Tisiel wrote:
LOL Lanatin! Gee, I wonder! : P

Thank you Lady Nexess. I appreciate the banner, but not for each rule as that will make it far too complicated to change later. I want to keep the whole thing flexible so I can change it easily if it needs it! :3

I really was hoping to keep the colours vibrant, but I'll tinker around with them and see if I can;t get a better eye combo. Wink

I like the vibrantness of it Tis, I just don't like the colors, I'll go google the color codes, maybe you can poke around and find one we all like xD and I'm just not a fan of the plain bright colors >D As you can tell from my charities first post lol.

;D Oh well~ it only took me a couple minutes to make the little banners anyways =3 but I'm happy you like the big on ;3 I thought it'd fit nicely in with the charity theme, you know like a money tree or something xD lol

edit - http://www.immigration-usa.com/html_colors.html

;3 can you tell I have nothing better to do right now? No homework or anything xD lol
Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:04 am
Death thinks the "BAM" colors are good, some solid color, vibrant. They can't say "well I didn't see the rules" if they're bright and unmissable.

Death thinks this is a great idea, and he hopes it will stop further problems, like the recent one.

Want to RP?
http://www.zantarni.com/enlightened-fantasy-rp-t52992.html
Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:14 am
Nexess wrote:
We need a sign/banner for this

I think that is a great idea. That is why I am starting with this. XD

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:14 am
OK!!! I'll double check on the colours. I'm also for more vibrant and solid. So I'll poke around...you might live to regret sending me that like Lady Nexy! XD

As for the banner, I love your style M'Lady, but I need something smaller and simpler. Yeah, yeah, I'm boring, I know! XD

Thank you Sir Death! I'm also hoping to resolve some of the issues we've been seeing happening. Yes

Oooh! Another loverly option, Thank you Lan! <3

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:18 am
I Regret Nothing!!!!

o-0 how small would you like the banner Tis, I can just resize the image I used =3
Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:20 am
Ello!
Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:20 am
People need to understand that we are CHARITIES!!! They seem to feel they have entitlement, we are here to help, not always give everyone everything they want. That is one thing that bothers Death, and it was a problem on gaia as well, although it led to one of Deaths most awesome arguments and the perfect resolution.

Want to RP?
http://www.zantarni.com/enlightened-fantasy-rp-t52992.html
Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:21 am
LOL.. you should see what I was Originally going to do.. Infact.. let me do up that image and show you Wink Razz
Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:27 am
xD I wanna make another banner for this now, Tisi doesn't have to use it but I like the colors in the picture =3 there all bright and shiney!
Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:31 am

I couldnt help it XD
Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:33 am
I dunno Lady Nexess! Maybe about half the width of the original? The overall length was good, but I found it a little too wide. I would like something to jjust cuff the top if that makes any sense.

I've never done this before and I've no experience with making banners... you'll all have to be patient with me as I work through and nail down the final look.

Hey Sir Bunny! ^_^

Yes Sir Death, that's exactly the point. That's why I continuously repeat that they are "volunteer run". I think too many people forget get that!

LOL Lan! Now you *have* to show it! Laughing

EDIT: ROFLMAO!!! OMG Lan, That's stupendous!!! XD
Dun know if I feel safe using it, but you never know! XD

Page Jump:
Page 1 of 93