5-10
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
11 or more (like VEE >D)
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:48 pm
hello all! im VEE. i know thats not my username but its what i go by, offline and online. (: I normally make that or MixterVEE my username but seeing as I made this account 10 years ago, thats not a thing on zantarni baha.

ANYWAYS. yo im 25, nonbinary, and vegan.

i love my cat Tonks, my pc I built ZAILYA, games, books, art, my family, & friends~ <3

i basically live on the site caedon but i hope i can help in some way to make this site more active. i dont have a job due to multiple disabilities, so i have lots of time. xP

SO HI HELLO IM VEE WHO R U LETS BE FRIENDS Very Happy

also if anyone wants to be friends on steam let me know :3

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:23 pm
Welcome back Vee! It's always good to see people return. Very Happy I came back from a 3 year hiatus about 1 1/2 years ago. I missed Zan terribly while I was gone. Zan seems to leave an impression on people. XD Please feel free to jump into any discussions. Very Happy
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:28 pm
Thanks Rayven ;^^

yeah i think i had maybe 3 different periods of time where i was active on zantarni, and little spots of activity here and there through the ten years xD

its true zan leaves an impression. i have never forgotten about this site, and even when i havent been on in months i end up checking it out, unlike other sites.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm
You're quite welcome. Very Happy

I rarely return to a site once I leave it. Zan was different because I never meant to leave, but had to for personal reasons. I was very happy to be back, and I'm not leaving unless they boot me out the door. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:56 pm
Welcome back, Squiggle!
It's always good to see people return to Zan. Yes

@Rayven - That's the only way I'm leaving too, LOL

Queen of the Realm
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:38 pm
Good to have you back, Squiggle ... and with renewed enthusiasm, which is appreciated! XD Yes

We have a rather hard-core group here these days, don't we? Confused Luffles

Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:02 pm
haha yeah. i guess i dont often go back to sites i left either (gaia, roliana, kofk, saph, syn, ava). but there are some sites like flight rising where i just have periods of being active and totally not active lol

with avatar sites, i seem to have found different homes throughout my years. xP it was zantarni once, when i was in college.

but yeah thats how i feel about caedon (x nobody can ever make me leave im connected to the site forever. plus there is a VEE hair so ill literally be there forever even when im dead >D

yaaa i remember you riley because of roleplays. xD thats all i got tho. my memory is kinda broken .

heck ya being excited is my jam blazestorm! XD hahaa

thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes Heart Love

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:42 am
I suppose I am the resident RP'er of Zan now a days. XD
I usually always up for a good rp if I'm not too overwhelmed by life. Very Happy
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:56 am
hey nothing wrong with that ;^^ i myself sort of go in and out of rping .. so i feel that. life can be so overwhelming ughhh >.<

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:55 pm
Riley-I think we just started a club. XD

Blazestorm wrote:
We have a rather hard-core group here these days, don't we? Confused Luffles

I suppose another name for "Dedicated Citizens" could be "Die Hard Fans". XD

Vee-They actually have a "Vee Hair"?! That's awesome! Very Happy You will definitely live on.
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:19 pm
DIE HARD FANS !! i like that. im def die hard fan of caedon, im the #1 poster by a landslide lmao

also man i dont mean to be talking about cae so much but it is a home to me ;^^

there are more colors but you get the idea (x

basically when the artist was making it she said, i think i was thinking about VEE too much when i made this hair.. she showed it in red which was my hair color at the time. and everyone agreed it looked just like my hair and imagii was like we should call it VEE Hair and then it was xD

i even showed my family and everything when it released AHAHA XD since i live with them and i do a lot of photoshop and upload work for caedon they know all about the site (x

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:57 am
Very Happy That's no problem. Most of us are on other sites too so we understand.

I love it! I'm assuming it comes in purple. XD

I wonder if your family fully understands how big of a deal that is. It might be hard to fully understand unless you're into avatar sites. XD
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:08 pm
Cool cool and yes. Caedon has 55 colors and there are a few purples in there so yes (x

Yeah I don't think they can fully understand but they did get that it was a big deal (x

On my phone again... xP on the way to my grandparents with my dad

What are you doing today?

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:12 pm
Cool. Very Happy

I'm glad they got it.

I hope you have a good time. Very Happy

I was just checking in before I go to my parents' house. We're celebrating E's and my birthday. Late. XD
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:35 pm
well, its rough. my grandparents arent doing so well, especially my grandma. ): she hallucinates and gets paranoid and on top of that has depression and is constantly crying and saying she wants to die, and worrying that grandpa is dead when hes just napping. >.< i of course love my grandparents and am glad to spend time with them, but its generally not very happy. >.<

they are both napping now though and grandma has been sort of okay today, at least its not really terrible and her and grandpa both recognize us this time.

oh yes ! i remember now, i havent responded to that conversation yet but you did mention that. fun fun !! i hope you have a good time there. i love birthdays and celebrating them Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Edingtol's Gates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1