Hail good citizens of Zantarni!
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:28 am
Greetings everyone, I am the newbie wanderer Tootreku. So far I am most impressed by the beauty and warmth found in the lands of Zantarni. I really like the RPG element paired with the forum aspect.

I just discovered Zantarni through a Google search which led to a Quora post from 2015. I was looking for websites similar to Gaia Online and I checked the majority of the websites listed and this is by far the most inviting and interesting of the fantasy avatar communities I've come across.
Very Happy
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:50 am
The wizened old elf smiles as rises from his perch on the low, stone wall, his movements belied the fact that he was blind as he introduces himself.

"Hello and welcome to Zantarni, I am Meldrick the Elder....I hope you take the time to read "The Rules of Zantarni", and The Zandex, which contains a lot of useful information."

"It is always good to 'see' new faces and to find out how they found there way here. I hope you enjoy your stay here in in the fair lands of Zantarni, Sir Tootreku."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:59 pm
Welcome Tootreku! I found Zantarni the same way. Very Happy It is a wonderful place, and I hope that you enjoy your stay here. Very Happy
Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:05 am
Thank you Rayven!

Discovering Zantarni by chance does remind me of how unexpectedly awesome the Internet can be. There is a sense of wonder here, like as if I have stumbled upon a hidden world.

Rayven wrote:
Welcome Tootreku! I found Zantarni the same way. Very Happy It is a wonderful place, and I hope that you enjoy your stay here. Very Happy

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:41 am
Tootreku wrote:
Discovering Zantarni by chance does remind me of how unexpectedly awesome the Internet can be. There is a sense of wonder here, like as if I have stumbled upon a hidden world.

Meldrick smiles and chuckles, "In a way, Sir Tootreku, you have stumbled upon a hidden world."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:28 pm
You're very welcome Tootreku. Please let me know if you need anything, or have any questions. Very Happy Also, please feel free to join in any discussions or games that you see. We are a friendly bunch here. XD

I'm very glad to hear that you like what you see so far. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:30 am
Welcome, Tootreku!
I hope you are enjoying Zantrani =)

Avi Vote
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:24 am
Thank you Riley!
I am enjoying Zantarni, Especially all awesome items in the market square and the presence of all the friendly Zantarnians in the forums. :3

Great avatar! Ladybugs are awesome.

Riley wrote:
Welcome, Tootreku!
I hope you are enjoying Zantrani =)