Hello!
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:34 pm
I'm really impressed that I remembered my username! I made this account five or six years ago, poked around for a few minutes but I guess the site seemed too difficult to navigate because I didn't stick around. Finally decided to check it out again, and now that I understand a bit more about what I'm doing, I'm realizing I quite enjoy this site! I'm really glad to see Zantarni is still going strong after all this time Smile
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:42 pm
Hello, August! It's always great to see returning citizens!

You just caught the tail end of the St. Patrick's Day event. By making posts, you can earn clovers, which you can use to buy event items. The event store is here.

If you have any questions or need assistance with the site navigation, please ask! We're all happy to help Very Happy

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:43 pm
The wizened old elf smiles as he rises from his perch on the low, stone wall, his movements belied the fact that he was blind as he greets another returnee.

"Hello and welcome back, Sir August, it has been awhile since you have roamed the streets of Edingtol, so you might want to take the time to re-read "The Rules of Zantarni", "

"I hope you enjoy your return to Zantarni, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask (most of us do not bite)." Meldrick chuckles.

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:04 pm
Welcome August! You must have a good memory to remember your username and password after all that time. XD I hope you enjoy your stay. Very Happy Please let us know if you need any help.
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:41 am
Welcome! I haven't been on here for a long time either!
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:47 am
Thanks, Riley! I did notice the event, I have a few clovers already Smile It's awesome to see Zantarni's staff working so hard to provide all this great content for the community - events, new items, NPCs postin' in my threads? It's great! So far it feels a little quiet here, but that hasn't stopped you guys, and I love it. I'm fine with quiet <3

Thank you Rayven! And, lol, 2012 me made it kinda hard on 2018 me by signing up on a lot of avatar forums with different usernames on each, but I did remember that I used to use a lot of Au- names so I just tried a few that seemed plausible, and suddenly one of 'em worked! I have an alt account too (Aurelia) which I also got into. I'm glad I figured out the pattern Razz

Snowkoyuki - Ah, hello, fellow returnee! Have fun checking out the site again and catching up on what you missed Smile
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:54 pm
August it definitely helps if you stick to a few usernames. I do that too. XD

Welcome back Snowkoyuki!
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:08 am
Haha, I've learned from my past mistakes, and now I just have one username that I use for most places. My memory's getting worse the older I get, and I definitely don't want to give myself another headache down the line xD
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:12 am
XD That makes sense. I just got done doing the opposite because someone made an eBay account in my name. :/ I changed to a bunch of different names and passwords. I had to write them down. XD
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:58 am
As long as you don't lose the thing you wrote them down on, you should be fine! Razz
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:27 am
True. I can't make any promises though. XD