~*~*~ SHINIES! ~*~*~
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:43 pm
A few new shinies...

... are available in the Tailor's Shop and in the Armory - just for you! Yes XD Heart

There are also some arrows to match the bows from this month's DI release available in the Smuggler's Shop... 'cuz you guys asked and we're nice like that (especially at this time of year - are you paying attention, St. Yorick, Sir? Confused) XD

Oh! And there's a nifty sign-in gift available too...

... and we should be posting details about our annual St. Yorick's Holiday Event within the next day or two (at most) too... so keep checking back to see what's going on...

Happy (early) St. Yorick's Day, everyone!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:59 am
Thank you Queen Blaze! I love me some red shirts. XD

By the way, ummm...you look like you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by saying you'd rather be at the beach for Christmas so you put a scarf over your mouth. XD I love it!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:43 am
It's summer here, so Bo could go to the beach for Christmas...but Bo doesn't like that sandy stuff...it gets EVERYWHERE!!!!

Also, thank you for the log in gift and for new items...that Bo has to wait to get. D:
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7250/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:16 pm
LOL Rayven! I do live in Florida, not too far from the beach, and it has been rather warm recently (80s*F). In fact, I'm feeling more than a little overdressed just looking at my avatar... XD and if nothing else, there are palm trees and sand everywhere!

Good to see you, Bo.

Glad you guys seem to like the new shinies! Yes Heart

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:04 pm
Bo-I know what you mean. I've only been to the beach once, but I think what surprised me more than the sand getting everywhere was the salt water. When I got out of the water I felt so...gross. XD I immediately had to take a shower. I don't feel like that when I get out of the river.

Queen Blaze-I'm glad you have nice weather, but I don't suppose it feels very Christmasy. XD Personally I like cold weather up until Christmas, but after that I'd rather have your weather. XD I just wish it would snow soon, but we don't get snow much anymore. Sad
Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:15 am
Oh my gods yes more shinies to play with!
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:54 pm
I'm guessing the black lace up detail on the tops will only show up for the male avatars yes?

Freshwater and saltwater I am fine with...well, I may get a little skin irritation from the saltwater, but neither bug me as much as chlorinated pool water. After swimming in a pool, once I get out, I NEED to use soap and I don't care what sort either lol. And I have trouble with most soaps too, so I restrict soapy showers to once a week so that the stuff I can still use, doesn't upset my skin and I don't have to go through the finding something new again that isn't going to set off all my health issues at once...again. >.<
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7250/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:09 pm
bohemian wrote:
I'm guessing the black lace up detail on the tops will only show up for the male avatars yes?

Yes.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:51 pm
Bo you could try using feminine wash. After years of trouble with soap I finally found a one from Walgreens. It's in a purple bottle, but I don't know if you have Walgreens there. It lathers a lot like a body wash, but it's extra gentle. So I use it like a body wash. Embarassed XD