3 Negative Things
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page Jump:
Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:16 pm
Since we already have a thread for listing the positive things in each of our days, I think we should also have a place to list our negative things as a way to vent about them, and also get some advice from others at the same time...

This thread is a little different though, there will only be three negative things at a time instead of five because I don't want people having to think hard about negative things in their lives to get the full amount for their post, and the main difference, suggested by Tisiel, is that to be able to post your negative things, you must give advice or some support to one of the negative things posted by the user above you... This way we aren't just coming in here and feeling totally negative, we will be able to maybe get some help here too...
It can be a suggestion, words of encouragement, advice, or any way you could help them with the thing they posted about...

I'll start...

1. I want to make a quiche but I don't think I have enough onions...
2. I want to make some homemade egg cartons to save money because they are kinda pricey at the feed store but I have no idea how I should go about it...
3. I've got a headache...

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:31 pm
Shugga here is a site that has a few quiche recipes that do not involve onions. Or what you can do is make some with onions and some without, just to give a bit more variety in your dish! http://www.foodily.com/s/quiche-no-onion

2. Pinterest and Etsy might be good places to look for homemade crafts. I just reuse cartons that we get from the store if our chickens are not producing enough eggs. And sometimes we get cartons from other people who know we have chickens. Maybe ask some of your neighbors if they can give you their empty ones in exchange for something.

3. Advil always helps with headaches for me, and what I do is close my door, turn off all my lights and just close my eyes for a few minutes.

Here are my three negatives:

1. I cannot find a job nor am I able to once school starts since I am taking very hard classes. I don't know what to do without having a steady income to pay for things.

2. I am not sure what to get my friend for her birthday which is tomorrow. She is a gamer like me and I want to make her something.

3. I want to do my nails but am not sure what two colors to use. XD
Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:34 pm

1. Quiche
Do you have enough onions that you could do a half serving of what you would normally make?

2.egg cartons.
There is a person in here who tells a decent way to make them with paper and water, and some gold balls for forming the cups.
http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/704041/homemade-egg-cartons

Also one person in there talks about placing a looking for add for egg cartons as well as a freecycle site
http://www.freecycle.org/
Quote:
Welcome! The Freecycle Network™ is made up of 5,107 groups with 9,344,484 members around the world. It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns. It's all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills. Each local group is moderated by local volunteers (them's good people). Membership is free. To sign up, find your community by entering it into the search box above or by clicking on 'Browse Groups' above the search box. Have fun!

3. head ache.
here are some things that you can do that are non-medicine things to help. Heart
http://www.webmd.com/migraines-headaches/guide/treating-headaches-yourself

1. I wish I knew how to keep things from getting so cluttered.

2. I want to figure out which of out three cats keeps making bathroom 'accidents' as of right now, we have to punish all three cats for it.

3. I wish I would not be so forgetful.

(29/34 post for today

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:49 pm
1. Ah, Keres, I have the same problem!
The best suggestion I've found is to make regular inventories of your stuff (once a year at minimum) and sell/ recycle/ toss everything you haven't used in that time.

2. Set up a mini cam in the bathroom pointed at the cat's litter? o___O

3. Leave noted for yourself and keep a pad and pencil/ pen on every floor of your house.

---

1. I wish I could find an allergy med that won't swell my fingers up. >____o

2. I'm cranky at all the laundry I have t do today. >___>

3. I want to be on vacation!! Hey!

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:56 pm
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I'm gonna look into them all after this post... :3

Since it seems that Ivy has gotten skipped I will give her a suggestion to her gift problem...
Make her something papercraft... The majority of papercraft models are video game characters and some are super easy... Yes
This is my favorite papercraft site - http://www.papercraftmuseum.com/
You can search by subject or even number of pieces you want to put together, so its easy to find the easiest ones to make... Don't be discouraged when you see them, its a lot easier than it looks, just needs a little patience...

And Keres, about your forgetful problem, I have recently read that if you do something weird before what you need to remember it will make it easier... Like how can you forget if you turned the oven off or not if you just danced like a monkey or something??? XD
It just makes it easier to remember because your mind easily remembers the strange thing you did right beforehand...

And since I don't have any more negative things for the day, the next user should start with Tisiel please...
Yes
Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 am
Tisiel: You should make a vacation for yourself! Go camping in your backyard or purposely get lost in a park. Me and my friend go to the mall and window shop because neither have money for really going out and doing something. And I'd totally fold your laundry for you if I could. I love folding. o.o

1. Summer is almost over and I'm going to miss having no morning classes
2. I have too many rps to reply to all tonight
3. I need to find fanart for a friend and I don't know where else to look besides the NPC's profile and on deviant art

~~LINK~~
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:43 am
You must have a wonderfully creative mind to be in so many Rp's I am so jealous of that. though I love to write stories I can't RP

1: I think I gained a few pounds over the last few weeks

2: I want to go back to school and look into cullinary classes, but I am afraid

3. I want to get away from the life i am living right now
Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 am
1. My upper back and neck on my right side is bothering me some, makes it hard to get comfortable atm

2. My ankle is still sore from when I sprained it last week. No money to get my scripts filled...

3. No clue how I'm going to get home tomorrow night from work without having to spend money.
Vote?
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:26 pm
Crystal, about culinary school, do it!!! Take the plunge!!! I think if you like to cook you will not regret it and the sooner you do it the better... :3

Silent, have you tried a heating pad or some ice for your soreness/injury???

1. Woke up this morning to feed the chickens and found one of the roosters in the rooster pen covered in blood on his head and chest, then found that he had shook it everywhere... Dead
He's okay, just a little tiff that made him a bit bloody...
2. I'm hungry but not hungry... Like, my stomach is growling but I have no motivation to eat, my stomach wants me to but my brain doesn't, lol...
3. I want to make something brand new I've never made before based on eggs, not a quiche or deviled eggs unless they are a crazy new idea, but I just don't know what to make...

Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:48 pm
hm lets see
1. had missed my earlier train y.y so that i had to wait around an hour for the next one
2.still hadnt done my homework yet which is needed for the next day y.y
3.still dont have enough mud blobs to complete my whole set for me y.y
Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:33 pm
1. I feel no motivation to do anything. ._.
2. I'm at my parents house and I'm starving. I worked a seven hour shift and didn't get to eat anything. ; ;
3. I can't stop chewing my finger nails. :c
Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:41 am
Msggie, No I haven't tried a heating pad. I do have one tho but I haven't tried it.

1. Being broke all the time. I hate being broke.
2. Not having a way to get back and forth to work all the time...And when I do I have to give gas money...which makes me again...broke lol.
3. When coworkers dilly dally... >> ... Tonight was one of them nights and I was like, "ugh...we have this this and this to do....and I've been diligently working on all my work >>"
Vote?
Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:37 pm
1. I can't decide between taking English and Music Theory this semester. It's really bothering me.
2. My one year anniversary wasn't as nice as I would liked it to have been.
3. I have over 3 semesters of classes left for my stupid basics. I'm irritated. ._.
Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 pm
Shugga, I think that this is an excellent idea! I love venting, and it always seems to help get the weight off my shoulders...

Liz, do you prefer one subject over the other? I know that it is really difficult to decide what class to take sometimes, especially when you aren't very good at or dislike both (which may not be your reasons, but I'm not sure !). I wanted to take five classes next semester, and I was debating between either Elementary Japanese or Japanese Literature for an elective. I thought about what I am good at, what I am interested in, and I even talked to a few friends who took one of the classes. While I am pretty good at writing papers, I am much more interested in the japanese language and I have already read some japanese literature before. The language class would be more work for me, but one of my friends loves japanese and wanted to be the japanese tutor and she said that she would help me whenever I needed help so I decided to take that one.

Do you have any friends who have taken either of those classes and could share their experiences with you? Do you know who the professors are (you could also check if they are on ratemyprofessors.com)? Do the books for the english class or the music theory class look more interesting? I know that sounds like a lot to think about, but I hope it is a little helpful!

I write a lot on forums, so I apologize to the person below me!

My negatives:
1. Currently I am at my parents house. I am going back to campus Tuesday morning and I have only been here since Friday night but they are already driving me insane. I am 20 years old and while that might sound young to some of you, it certainly is not young enough to be told what to do every waking moment. I have a ton of clothes and old stuff in my room that I have been working on getting rid of, giving to friends, or putting away to sell and all they do is threaten me that I won't get to go back to school if I don't clean it all up. I think they have told me to do this about ten times today and I am seriously done with it. I will do it on my own time, and I will get it done before tuesday, but they will not shut their mouths and so I haven't been doing much because when someone tells me what to do over and over again and freak out over something stupid, I have zero motivation to do it. -.-

2. My best friend Ariel that I didn't see for most of the summer (she was visiting her mom) was supposed to come over today but she said she has too much work and stuff to do and so she can't. My other good friend Michelle is coming over, but she forgot that she was supposed to hang out with me tonight and made plans with her boyfriend, Heath. I told her that she could bring him, although I would rather just hang out with Michelle... She used to be my best friend for a long, long time and I think I have always had issues because I used to put her first no matter what even if I was dating someone, but she always seemed to put someone else first. We had a falling out last winter, but have been friends again since the summer started. Idk...

3. So many guys talk to me all the time and it is so easy to get with them but I want to talk to pretty girlsss. I want to kiss girllllss. xD

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:38 pm
Oh gawd, Squiggle, never apologize for big posts!! XD Heart

In regards to your parents, I don't know if this would in any way be a good approach, but I think (were they my parents) I would have flat out told them how dissapointed I was that they're so concerned about the state of my room that they would keep me from my education.

Missing friends just plain sucks!! >____<
I say if you can't get together with them this time, you demand they plan something epic for next time!! Wink

As to the girls, what are you waiting for?! XD

My complaints:

1. I can't stop eating these new delicious, delicious chicken nuggets we just bought. They're sooo tasty but I'm sooo full! *burp* s'cuse me Embarassed

2. Still dealing with as of yet unresolved stuffs that should have been resolved EONS ago! Sigh

3. I'm finally getting a mini vacation this weekend (YAAAAY!!) but I have to wait! *pouts* Razz

Page Jump:
Page 1 of 11