Care for a 1 on 1 with me?
Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:33 am
Hello, I'm looking for a roleplay. RPs are usually what keeps me going on a site, so that's why I look for them everywhere I go.

MY ROLEPLAY STYLE and THINGS I LOOK FOR:
Creativity, originality, good writing.
Decent grammar and spelling will make my life easier if I have to read long posts.
I can write 1-5 paragraphs. Action posts will be as little as three sentences, for the sake of quick pace.
I try to mirror my partner's posts; I write as much as I get to work with.
I can post at least every other day if the plot is interesting enough. At minimum, I post once a week, because I have a busy life.
We must be able to discuss the plot and characters freely. That's the most important bit here.
Absolutely no godmodding or Mary Sues.
Characters must be original; we will not be using canon or established/published characters.
I do not appreciate being ditched. After two weeks of no reply, I will message you to ask if you're still interested; but I prefer that you tell me yourself that it no longer interests you. No hard feelings.
More will be added as deemed necessary.

PAIRING TYPES:
M/F (I can play either male or female. I'm much better at playing female, which is my own gender)
F/F (Not preferred, but if we must...)
I do not do Yaoi, and I have no interest to. Just not something I like.

PREFERRED GENRES:
Modern (mainly school romances)

Modern Fantasy (Strongly Preferred; superheroes, zodiac mysticism, astrology, etc)

Future Fantasy (especially magical world with seemingly advanced technology; science fantasy; ask me about it)

Animals (wolves; I need more practice)

Gifted (maybe)

Murder Mystery (need more practice)

Mythology (Greek, Roman, Egyptian; preferably tied into modern day; ask me about it)

Sci-Fi (depends on plot and concept complexity)

Steampunk (maybe)

Allegorical (ask me about this)

FANDOM ROLEPLAYS
Sword Art Online (SAO arc and ALFheim arc; ocs only)

Tales of (I don't play the games, so let me know which world you want; I'll learn along the way because they all seem awesome; ocs only)

Hunger Games (Ocs only)

SOME PLOTS:
-- Super "heroes" gang war
-- Supernatural agency/organizations (one to protect creatures, the other to destroy them)
-- Stranded on an island
-- Spirits in the everyday world
-- Using a game as a cover to fight crime
-- Transported into a parallel anime-styled fantasy world

Please please PLEASE make plot suggestions. I can't think of everything, so if you share your ideas, that'll help a lot. I might see something I like so please don't be shy. C:
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 pm
I would love to do a 1x1 with you :3

I like to write at least a paragraph for each post and I like to add detail. It's funny you prefer to play female because I prefer to play male :3 I'm also really busy with life and a slow but active rp will be good for me =)

Plots:
I love wolves (and werewolves) and wouldn't mind more practice with them.
Modern Fantasy interests me a bit - it's something I haven't done too much of but wouldn't mind trying.
I have experience with animal dna/experiments rps.
I do tend to like opposing forces (good vs bad). I don't mind having super powers but I would like to see some control with it. Often times if powers are allowed, I see people decked out like gods or something and it just tends to turn me away from that rp. I've done some insane asylum rps before but there seemed to be no plot in the ones I was in.

Anything you're leaning towards with that info?
Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 am
Thanks for your interest C:

Quote:
Often times if powers are allowed, I see people decked out like gods or something and it just tends to turn me away from that rp.

Yes, same here. I hate Mary Sues and godmodding. I try to avoid that as much as possible. >.>

Hm... I also like roleplaying plots that have opposing forces, though I prefer that they are indistinct. Because in real life, nothing is clearly black or white, in my opinion anyways.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm
I'm good with that too; gives more freedom to rp a character's personality and view point. In that area, I'm usually pretty flexible. Were you leaning toward anything in particular?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:08 am
oh gosh, I haven't visited my own thread in forever!

I'm still up for roleplaying, but that may have to wait until I update this.
Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:47 pm
Hey I wouldn't mind rping with you, send me a pm so we can chat.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:49 pm
i am interested in mythology type rp , if you are still looking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1