So what is the weather doing where you live?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page Jump:
Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:21 pm
Since we come from all over the world, I wonder just how different everyone's weather is. I love the cold and detest the heat, so hearing that it is snowing in other places makes me look forward to winter!

So where I am staying at the moment, it is cool and raining. Considering it is the middle of summer, it is a welcome change. Really think I should do a count down to Winter...

As Ned Stark says... Winter is coming... but he also lost his head. :/
Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:39 pm
It's dark right now but it looked like it might rain a half hour ago.
Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:49 pm
Right now we have some light snow with added intense winds, but only a warm -4 degrees Celsius Razz

I would say we finally have some kind of winter here! I miss the ton of snow as well as the crushing snow under the boots...I love winter and it is not there yet. ): (from Québec)
Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:08 pm
It's been super cold for about the past week. I think we got a little bit of snow but it didn't stay long. Nothing too exciting xD

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:12 pm
We've got freezing cold (about 25 degrees Fahrenheit), and howling winds. Hardly any snow, though, and I'm thankful for that.

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:31 pm
Absynthe wrote:

As Ned Stark says... Winter is coming... but he also lost his head. :/

Laughing

I live in California. It's been very cool, which I like a lot! I also detest the heat!We got snow a couple nights ago....about 2 inches. Most of it has melted away. It still looks pretty though. :3
Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:25 am
I woke up to cold wet rainy weather. it was pouring down.
It stops now and then. I'm listening to the rain outside right now as I'm typing.

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:52 pm
The weather here is cold, but not as cold as it usually is, considering that it's officially winter now. Usually at this time of the year, we have at least a few inches of snow on the ground, but right now it's just a light dusting. I guess I should be happy about that, but it just seems kind of odd.

There is supposed to be a storm hitting on the weekend, though apparently it's supposed to turn to rain since it's going to start warming up.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:54 am
I'm in California. Right now, the weather has been pretty cold. Last night (at least I think it was last night), there was a frost warning. I generally like the cold, but there's been a cool breeze lurking around, which I have a hard time dealing with. Seems to cut right through my clothing and into my bones. Though my pain seems to be under control for the most part.

It sucks since I'm the one taking the new puppy out so she can go potty, and right now she's only interested in playing -.-

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:05 am
Currently, at 9pm, it's 70*F and 85% humidity. Ugh. I could use some cooler temps... really!! We still have the air conditioning on... in January! But all that said, "cold" is not what Florida is known for... and I like being able to be outside 99.9% of the time, doing things other than shoveling snow or trying not to freeze...
Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:27 am
It's been cold and wet outside. The ground has been damp for a couple of days. It was a least a little warm this evening, I hope we don't have more rainy days. Freezing rain is the worse. We had to scrape the ice off the car window.
Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:50 am
Hello to you that live in Florida! Do u want to trade places? 'Cause here in Arizona (the desert part)it is 50 degrees Fahrenheit (on average) with clear skies during the day and rain in the early morning and evening (yesterday we got snow up on some mountains it was great!) For those of u who do not live in the desert, rain and snow is a very, very, very, very big deal

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:23 am
The weather here is doing all sorts of things. Shocked Maybe it wanted me to post here. XD Early today it snowed...not a lot, just enough to cover the street and sidewalks. Then it turned to sleet, then drizzle, and now there's fog coming in. Not the usual weather for this time of year.
Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:26 am
The weather can't decide if it wants to snow or rain today so it's alternating.

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Terrible things. Two days ago, it POURED rain. Then overnight the temperature dropped to 19 degrees Fahrenheit. Today it's 6 degrees with 20 mph winds, and intermittent snow.

I have to go split some more wood, and I dun wanna.
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 17