Wolves of the dark forest (Open group RP)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:04 pm
Well! It's time to get a new group RP going! The RP section is seriously lacking right now, as the last change before my own wasn't in at least a month.

Anyway, Riley has proposed a thread on wolves- and I mean just regular wolves, no paranormal stuff- and I thought it might be an interesting topic. A bit of a challenge, especially seeing as how not a lot of people have much time on their hands right now, but I think it might be worth trying. For characters, please follow the rules and skeleton guidelines on the main thread as well as the basic rules of Zantarni RP-ing. Once you have your character set up, just send it to Riley and she'll post in on the first page of the RP.

Riley, are we making this specific to wolves?? Can we add in other predators??

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:34 pm
Wolf specific for now (we'll see how much interest and activity the RP gets) Wink

Main positions still open:
Alpha
Alphess

Positions I'd like to have filled:
More wolves
other humans that are not around as much for now

If you have any questions or ideas, post them here so we can talk about them XD

Last edited by Riley on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:51 am
Sweet. And the wolves can talk. Good. But a magical forest…? Oh boy, have I ever got some sweet ideas for that! So what are we starting with for a story??

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:15 pm
The magical part of the forest may or may not have much of a profound part in the story. Right now, it's serving as an in character reason for why the wolves and human can understand each other. I'm more after the moral/ethical dilemma. I think that makes more of a compelling story Yes XD

It's basically a 'talking animals' RP but I wanted some sort of explanation as to why they can talk. That's all.

I'd like some more wolf players before we begin posting but we'll start with some interactions with the wolves. I'll help bring in Aika (we have a main human now) with some NPC humans and then we'll go from there. The direction the rp goes depends on the personalities of the wolves and Aika. I'm excited to see what will happen =)

I'll probably make another wolf character over the weekend. Depends on where we're at regarding players ^^
Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:16 am
Has we an Alpha yet??
Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 am
hmm, it has been some time (like more than 10 years) simnce I have played a wolf pack type role play. but I think I may be interested in this. Smile
Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:15 am
Yayyy! There’s a skeleton for character designs in the main thread here;

http://www.zantarni.com/the-wolves-of-the-dark-forest-looking-for-people-t55926.html
Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:44 pm
okie Smile is it alright to post in there right now? or is it still under constuction? oh yea, and would it be possible to pay as a wolf pup? this is something that i haven't done yet, but would not mind doing.
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:03 pm
Hmmm… I don’t know. You should PM Riley. And it’s only my post thats under construction. No worries, I’m sure it’s okay if you post in there. But Riley said she’d like to have the character profiles sent to her.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:36 pm
No Alpha yet, though I'm wondering if I should take the position so we can get the RP started -shrugs-

You can totally play a wolf pup, keres!
Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:08 pm
The character I sent in is a possible contestant for Alpha if you should need one. I think he’d do well. ^.^ If you’d rather take the role on yourself though, that’s perfectly fine too. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 am
Ah, yes, this is true :3
I don't know how I feel about the Alpha position yet ^^;;
Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:06 pm
So, when we gonna get this thing rollin'?
Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:12 pm
-drops on in- I've almost finished filing out my character sheat.

My back ground I'm not sure what to put there really.

hmm, it's more of a who do I list as my pups mother/father or should I play as an abandoned pup found by the pack. because this is going to affect my characters personality. :3

I'm happy either way playing as the pup of one of you or an npc, and I also don't mind playing the abandoned pup found by the pack.

any ideas?

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 am
Either sounds good with me, Keres :3

If you are preferring a PC parent, I can make one for you ^^ Biological or adopted parent. Did you have any preference to gender and or personality? I'm flexible :3

EDIT: I wish this rp had started before the semester. The first semester of Nursing is exhausting. We don't have a set schedule, professors are frequently changing the class meeting times and the rooms change every day.

I will do my best to get all of the profiles up but I am putting this out there that school comes first for me. I haven't had time to just log in and casually chat with people.
So, if you are still interested, GREAT!! I'll send out messages when I finally get everything situated.

Mean time, if people are still interested in joining, please send me your profile(s)! School doesn't last forever and we were promised that by fourth week of classes, the schedule would become more regular. Bear with me folks!

EDIT 2:
Okay, all submitted profiles are up.

Before we begin, I would still like:
Alpha or Alphess
Pups
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 2