Song You Are Currently Addicted To?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page Jump:
Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:52 pm
Mine's "Girlfriend" By Avril.

I jump around my apartment singing it all the time...this has caused my roomate to question my mentality Wink

So what song are you addicted to at the moment?

Items Questing:
Golden leaf wings
Bunny plushie

ANGELTAMMZ
Nema

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:00 pm
The same one I just posted in the Relationship Songs thread… Here (In Your Arms) by Hellogoodbye… link on the heart in my siggy (it's a lovely video, too…).
Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:04 pm
I am rather fond of listening to 80's music as of late. So I'm going to say MC Hammer "Can't Touch This". Embarassed

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:07 pm
@ Nema Yes i saw that link in Scarz sig and in yours as well and i adored it so i showed my best friend Cher that little video she just thought it was the cutest thing ever Surprised

@kita LOL i love that song it makes my hyper

Items Questing:
Golden leaf wings
Bunny plushie

ANGELTAMMZ
Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:09 pm
Surprisingly a lot of the 80's music is really good to workout with. So much of today's "popular" music has not upbeat for modivation. Wink You know you can fully workout to the Spice Girls and Michael Jackson. Laughing

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:11 pm
My Ex was like secretly addicted to the Spice Girls he denied it until i found Spice world in his room and said ok admit to it now XD but i love MJ he has still got to be the best muscian i have ever heard his music is timeless like Billy jean and Thriller they never get old lol

Items Questing:
Golden leaf wings
Bunny plushie

ANGELTAMMZ
Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:35 pm
"Pop Goes My Heart" from the Music and Lyrics soundtrack, the new Infinity on High CD from Fallout Boy and a few songs on the soundtrack to Veronica Mars.

Click my dragon!
Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:22 pm
Why Don't You & I - Santana ft. Chad Kroeger

gawddd.. I<3Chad's voice plzkthx.

@Nema - ! I have Hellogoodbye's album. <3 Touchdown, turnaround is a song that rocks the boat lawl.

blackbird:heiseniao

not.. really here 8')
Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:29 pm
I dislike Hellogoodbye's album so much. You have absolutely no idea much I loathe techno.

Currently I'm addicted to the entire Two Lefts Don't Make a Right album by Relient K. I love them dearly.

EDIT: Oh my gosh, Lauryn, I hated Infinity on High. Fall Out Boy made some pretty good CD's (in my opinion) before, but then they went straight from punk to pop. That disgusted me.
Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:31 pm
Currently i'm addicted to Muse's new album especially knights of cydonia <333
Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:37 pm
"Love Today" by Mika.

Seriously people, listen to this song. It's so happy, it really cheers me up when I'm feeling down. Oh and listen to all of Mika's songs while you're at it. God, that man is beautiful.
Surprised

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:39 pm
Blackbird wrote:
@Nema - ! I have Hellogoodbye's album. <3 Touchdown, turnaround is a song that rocks the boat lawl.

I haven't got the album yet, but I want it…
Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:54 pm
xSeishuku wrote:
"Love Today" by Mika.

Seriously people, listen to this song. It's so happy, it really cheers me up when I'm feeling down. Oh and listen to all of Mika's songs while you're at it. God, that man is beautiful.
Surprised

MIKA'S SONGS MAKE ME HAPPY.

Except Happy Ending, ironically, but it's beautiful anyways. ^___^ I have his album, ee~~~ <333

blackbird:heiseniao

not.. really here 8')
Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:07 am
Currently (and completely) Addicted to the song "Beautiful Disaster" by Jon McLaughlin
Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:12 am
Blackbird wrote:
xSeishuku wrote:
"Love Today" by Mika.

Surprised

MIKA'S SONGS MAKE ME HAPPY.

Except Happy Ending, ironically, but it's beautiful anyways. ^___^ I have his album, ee~~~ <333

Mika's songs make me want to up and dance, usually using my iPod as a "microphone" hehe. Very Happy His songs lifted my mood when I was feeling heartbroken~

Oh, and for a while I was hopelessly addicted to "Dani California" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. I danced in front of the mirror and everything, hehe. XD

Page Jump:
Page 1 of 32