Web Comics
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:15 am
What web comics are you reading? Anything you would recommend? I tend to find one, binge read, and catch up with the creator.

I'm all caught up with Africa and Onward, which are two from deviant art I found. I'm also caught up with Home, which is the sequel to Asmundr, and I just found Ghostblade last night.

So, what would you recommend? =)

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:42 am
Sister Claire. I was introduced to it when it was still, Sister Claire: Pregnant Nun Oh No! Laughing But it has evolved since then. It's about magic/witches and nuns...and a lot of lesbians. Or at least F/F relationships. I have yet to see any M/M relationships, but there has been a F/F/M/M? I don't know if it is 3 females and one male or 2 female and 2 male. It has the main comic which, as long as they are over a certain amount on Patreon, comes out Mondays and Fridays and Missing Moments, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Missing Moments basically gives you back story to what is happening in the main story.

It's basically the only comic I read online. Ninja
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7250/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:23 pm
Thanks, I'll have to check them out!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:24 pm
http://www.daughterofthelilies.com/dotl/part-1-a-girl-with-no-face 'Daughter of the Lilies' is my favourite. It's just starting out though. It's fantasy DnD type.

http://runnersuniverse.com/ The 'Runners' stories are hilarious. They're space opera.

http://maroonedcomic.com/comic/chapter-one/ 'Marooned' was excellent drama and comedy while it lasted, and some of the author's other robot and alien stories are very touching.

http://cooties.spiderforest.com/?comic=06232006 'Cooties' is alien invasion comedy and a really good story despite the simplicity of the art.

I also like 'Monster Pulse', 'FireWire', 'Boozle', 'Far to the North', and 'Tigress Queen'. Oh! And 'Lackadaisy', which is gangsta cats during prohibition.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:39 am
O.O I have a lot to check out now! Thank you XD
I'm in the middle of a crazy week, but it's going to slow down quite a bit in a few days, and then I'll be looking for stuff to read. Woop woop! Woop
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:23 pm
XD You can buy hardcopies or PDFs of a lot of those, too.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:59 am
I'm seeing more of that with the comics I have read and currently reading.
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:03 pm
On one hand it's a lot of fun to have a story in hand. On the other, you don't get the author's goofy comments anymore.

Oh yeah. Forgot that 'Delilah Dirk' caught my interest while it was a web comic. Miss Dirk is a nutbar swordswoman.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:23 am
Ooooh, that sounds interesting!
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:49 am
http://www.delilahdirk.com/

I don't know if the first story is still up, but I have bought both books. LOL They're Canadian made, and so am I.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:53 am
I just finished reading Sorcery 101 today. And I discovered that there's a volume 2, but it's not posted on his site. I'd have to buy it :/
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:08 pm
Aww. It's a bummer when that happens. 'reMIND' author Jason Brubecker did most of his first story online (which didn't work too well, he uses a lot of dramatic two page spreads), but then broke off at an exciting spot. I bought both volumes. And plan on someday buying his new story, maybe.

There IS a 'Delilah Dirk' short that you can download and read for free. It's only black and white, but funny.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1