Castle Scouts are reporting strange activity... [ended]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9  Next
Page Jump:
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello and greetings, citizens of Edingtol!

I see that many of you have visited the Tailor and are enjoying his newest shipment of items [Tailor's Shop]! That's good... especially in light of the news I feel that I must share with you now...

As you know, at this time of year, we usually host the People of the Hoof during their annual migration. It is a time of celebration enjoyed by all. This year, unfortunately, it seems that they have been waylaid in their journey for reasons unknown to us.

Out of concern for our friends, we have been sending out extra Scouts to look for signs of the People of the Hoof. So far, there appear to be none.

In fact, instead of the happy news of the arrival of our friends, some of our most experienced and trustworthy Scouts have been found just outside the Gates, babbling about bits of molten metal hovering just off the ground, lightning striking amid clear skies, and strange, unrecognized creatures darting around just at the corners of their vision.

Rest assured, these Scouts are under the best of care with the Castle Physicians, but
clearly, something is amiss in Edingtol.

Thus, the Knights and I suggest that all citizens keep their eyes and ears open for strange phenomena... and hopefully, the arrival of our dear friends...

Last edited by Blazestorm on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:34 pm
... in other words, yes, it's an Event!

Arrow dates: March 12 - March 21, 7pm EDT
      ...this includes all aspects of the event

Arrow event currency: red starflowers
      ...collected through posting and surfing Zantarni's forums

Arrow activities:
      - currency collection
      - event shop
      - quest(s)
      - fun, festivities and friends
      - maybe a few surprises (we'll see)

Updates on event activities and details will be posted in this thread.

Please use this thread for any questions you may have, or requests for help with the Quest(s).

Quick Links:
    Quests are available on the Towns Page.
      Arrow Quest Intro begins here

Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:27 pm
Awh, well i am glad that we get to help our dear friends the centaurs, so sorry they had to fall into distress.

I admit that i am already confused at the blue mushroom, and which part of the text is a clue to its where-abouts. >>

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:31 am
Yay! The Eidyillion is almost here! ^u^

Plus it comes with an extra dose of luck for St. Patrick's day this year.

Plaidgirl. Blue zantarni mushrooms are an edible food. [hint!]

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:37 am
Lolz....im blaming this on getting up at 4 yesterday, because i totally should have gotten that one a little faster. thank you. xD

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:48 am
Bo is keen as mustard....mmmmmmm....mustard.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
6874/10000
Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:04 am
Awesome! Thank you for having an event. I didn't have much time today, but hopefully I can catch up some tomorrow. I love rainbow stuff almost as much as I love purple stuff. XD
Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 am
This is me wandering around in literal circles around the site looking for the event items shop because I'm too busy looking for words not pictures XD DERP! But I always look for pictures normally so it's double derp!

Love the event items btw :3 explains where the missing element was that seemed to be implied in the poll Wink
although that's alot of shiny stuffs to get so I suppose I need to get out there and post!

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:07 am
If I am really honest...I'm kinda keen for a Halloween event, with old Bernie lurking around. Ninja
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
6874/10000
Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:41 pm
I'm probably going to regret looking stupid for asking this, but who is old Bernie? Confused
Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:38 pm
Kiyo Ayanami wrote:
This is me wandering around in literal circles around the site looking for the event items shop because I'm too busy looking for words not pictures XD DERP! But I always look for pictures normally so it's double derp!

Love the event items btw :3 explains where the missing element was that seemed to be implied in the poll Wink
although that's alot of shiny stuffs to get so I suppose I need to get out there and post!

Wait theres an event items shop up already? XD
I was under the impression it was in the works still. Why don't i see it? XD lol

Nevermind, its linked in her post. what in Zantarni is wrong with me, i do not pay attention very well anymore!

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:23 am
Rayven wrote:
I'm probably going to regret looking stupid for asking this, but who is old Bernie? Confused
Hahah, you'll be fine as long as Bernie doesn't hear you talking about her Wink

Bernadette is an NPC on Zantarni that's grumpy and loves turnips. And blames everything on the 'spirits'.

Best to not get on her bad side Ninja

----

In other news, the second part of the quest is up! Go check out the town if you've decided to help Ulixon!
Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:27 am
XD Thank you for the help Amurita! That is an NPC I don't really remember.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:29 am
Were you here for the Halloween event where we got the turnip themed items Rayven? Bernie was the star of that event. Yes
6874/10000
Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 am
No I believe I was gone then. I do have some of the turnips, but I think they were given to me. Sounds like I missed some fun. XD

I guess I'll have to wait until at least tomorrow to complete the quest because I have no fish. Crying or Very sad
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 9