0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not Really, No.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:00 am
Exclamation Hey cuties,
I've recently began cosplaying a lot more often than I did before and I decided to make a page of all of my past and upcoming cosplays.
I know i'm not along on cosplaying and I want to find fellow Cosplayers along with show you all, my current cosplays!
If you cosplay, post your links or tell us who you cosplay!

Exclamation Links To My Cosplay Thingies:
Heart http://iipewpewii.deviantart.com/
Heart https://www.facebook.com/LazyPikachewCosplay
Heart https://www.instagram.com/lazypikachew

Exclamation Who Have I Cosplayed?:
> My most recent cosplays are Kiki from Kiki's Deliver Service. I actually did a duo cosplay with my friend Ivy who was Jiji (The Cat). If you have no idea who I'm talking about, please go watch Kiki's Delivery Service by Studio Ghibli!
> Another cosplay of mine is a Loli. I know it sounds dirty, but it's not what you're thinking. I used a Lolita Fashion dress and made an outfit themed as such. It's so much fun and it is the only one I actually have photos from! Which is why I'm so happy with it.
> My last most recent cosplay is Sailor Stocking. Stocking is a character from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. If you like anime and love comedy, you should definitely go watch this, but be warned, it does have a lot of vulgar language(lol). In Episode 5(I think) Stocking is wearing a sailor outfit that is a two piece uniform like costume The cosplay that i'll be using is a full dress(not a 2-piece).
> My older cosplays involve Hatsune Miku and Blair from Soul Eater. I don't have any full body pictures of my Hatsune Miku costume which I regret so much. However, I have a few regular iPhone pictures for the Blair Cosplay which do show the entire costume, but I really wish I had gotten a photoshoot for it.

> Enough about me, Tell me who you cosplay and why you decided to cosplay the! Also, do you attend any conventions?

Heart -DamiFox (If you looked at the pictures, Yes, I am female)

Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:09 am
I've been cosplaying since 2009, and have been since! I've done a lot of cosplays, too many to list, actually.... ><"

I've cosplayed characters like Kiki, Lilo, Moana, Grell, France.... to name a few.

I'm currently working on a Merida cosplay. ^^