Other websites similar to Zantarni
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page Jump:
Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:37 pm
It's time to share your experiences / stories of sites similar to Zantarni that you've been to or still go to today.

I've been to a fair few sites similar to Zantarni There's a couple I still go to today.

Figure I might as well share my experiences.

I believe Neopets was first...many, many years ago...I had trouble getting the e-mail verification to work...so I couldn't get very far. I visited it again a bit more recently (still a few years ago now) and managed to get the verification to work...but then...there was just so much to do...TOO much to do...I lost interest.

Next would be Gaia online...and, as some of you might already know, that place turned into quite the spam/drama mess-storm. I didn't get too caught up in it, though...I left mostly coz I had hardly any friends on there anyway.

Third would be a pretty obscure one called Ernya...I was actually doing quite well there...until somewhat recently when the site owners split up and the one who got the site decided to shut it down with no warning.

Fourth would be right here in Zantarni...I think a friend from Ernya linked me here...I made a few friends and was fairly active for a bit...but then all my friends dispersed and this site became pretty dead...but now it looks like it might come back to life again!

Fifth would be a site called Aywas. It pretty much went the same way as Neopets, there was too much to do, and I made little in the way of freinds on there, so I lost interest.

Sixth would be a brand new site by the name of Furvilla. I heard about it off Reddit...they had opened registrations for the beta earlier in the year to help the folks running the site test the economy and other features. They then closed registrations again for a few months...and the site slowly became less and less active as folks started to become self-sufficient and were running out of things to do... However, they opened registrations again on December 7th, and the site's beginning to come alive agian. If you're interested, feel free to join.

Seventh, and finally, would be a site called Felisfire which is much like Neopets and Aywas in that you take care of pets rather than have an avatar to show off. It's quite interesting...it's kind of incomplete, though...they had a big crash recently and lost a lot of data and users, so much of the site needs to be rebuilt. But it's...functional so far. If you're interested, come join the fun.

And that's it, so far. So what about you guys?

Screw The Rules, I'm A Blue Fox
Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:11 pm
I tried 'Gaia' years ago. Too overwhelming for me. Was active and happy on 'Unifaction' for many years, but then there was drama, and the owner pulled the plug without warning. I'm on 'Trisphee', and pretty happy there, it's my main forum now. Tried 'Sylestia', but trying to keep up with feeding pets and all the other stuff to do broke my brain. Years ago I tried 'Neopets', got overwhelmed and left. Tried quite a few Neoclones, and didn't stay. Played 'Exhibited' for awhile. Left because of drama, and now I can't remember my username. I'm on 'Origins', which is a rp site/avatar forum that's just starting out. I'm on 'Xanje', which hasn't got dressup avatars, but has neat pets. I'm on 'Flight Rising'. And 'Habitica'. Tried 'Caedon', but the avatars scare me.

There might be others. I'm in my forties, so I've been wandering a while.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:18 pm
I'm on all of those lol. Except the furville one because it says someone at my ip already has it?

And I'm also on Caedon and Avariciarpg.com. They're both more focused on the Avis and are both a bit steam punk themed. Although, Avaricia is more Lolita themed too.
Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:33 pm
Forgot. I got overwhelmed at 'Solia Online' too. LOL And gave 'Furvilla' a shot, but it really didn't catch my attention. Pets/characters getting sick? Discouraging. And at 'Grophland' the pets were just ... I didn't like them. 'Aywas' also has avatars, but the art there just wasn't my thing. And the forum was hard to use.

Last edited by UtterlyWeird on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:29 am
The first one I joined was Gaia I think. I had too much trouble with that one. My account got banned for no reason. I made another one because I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. I got banned again after getting some trollish messages. I contacted the admin, and they accused me of something (I don't even remember what it was) that I hadn't done. I believe they were crooked and in on what the trolls and hackers were doing. Money kept coming up missing out of my account too. I gave up. It's a shame too because I liked the avatars and clothing. Nothing is worth being bullied over though. I believe I've tried a few others, but I didn't care for them much because I don't even remember what they were. XD I'm on a few other sites, but only one other has an avatar like Zantarni where you can dress it up. I don't even mess with my outfit much on the other one. The wardrobe feature is not user friendly in my opinion.
Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:47 am
Ah I also tried Goatlings.com, but you can only raise Goat pets so it was kind of boring. I forgot my password for Subeta, and it was honestly too expensive. And Solia never held my attention, I left recolor.me because people got way too mean to each other there. It's like 4Chan there.
Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:00 pm
When I found out Ernya was gone I was so sad. I took a break from all sites because of stress of life and when I came back, Ernya was gone, Roliana is still holding on by dear life it seems. Nothing is really active ther anymore.

I'm now more only on Kingdom of Knuffel and Trisphee. They both are doing pretty good. Trisphee it's pretty hard finding a seller for past items but they are still around and the faithful people are still there talking to each other.

I tried Soliaonline but ... they are too much like gaia and I refuse to deal with another site like that ever again. Not like I need to mention what gaia is like everyone knows that place.

I tried Sapherna, but.. not holding my interest. Recolor.me... my friend that moved from Triphee to there left the site and it never held my interest. And yes they are rather rude on that site.

I love Flight Rising. It is hard to talk to people unless you do it in private messages but I love being able to raise and breed and dress up the pretty dragons that I tend to obsess over collecting.
Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:24 pm
I really only frequent Zantarni, Subeta, and Gaia these days. I'm still on Neopets, but I'm on hiatus there.

Subeta is more or less my home (not that Zantarni won't always be home too). I really love that they let users submit items to the site. And I've met a lot of great people over there. Plus, it's pretty easy to earn money.

Gaia I really only go on to change up my avatar, though now that Lanzer is back, maybe that will change some. *shrugs* I always avoid the forums over there. People can be super rude.

I tried Caedon, Sapherna, was on Ernya (and loved it), Solia, Roliana (way back when, before the avatar bases changed), and I know there are more, I just can't think of them right now. I think the reasons a lot of these just didn't stick for me was that the community didn't feel quite like home. Or I couldn't get on board with the avatar bases or items.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:13 pm
Saiyouri wrote:
I'm now more only on Kingdom of Knuffel and Trisphee. They both are doing pretty good. Trisphee it's pretty hard finding a seller for past items but they are still around and the faithful people are still there talking to each other.

Tris is home and homey. *nod nod* And I love how the avatar bases look. They're chunky and have big feet. <3 Which is part of why I hope I can become at home here too. The avatar bases are adorable! ...And they never ever flash me like the ones on another site have done. Right now Tris has the holiday event, and things are nuts. XD

Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:16 pm
Tris' events are easy and rather nice to do. The weird funny remarks when you get event currency is a lovely touch to make you laugh after you post. I love their layering system as well.
Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:05 pm
Yesss. My only complaint is that they put ALL the event goodies in one section. LOL Makes it hard to find them sometimes.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:47 am
This year seems like we got 2 different sections though. But I know what you mean. I was having a hard time figuring out what to get next. I go in order to make it easier.
Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:58 am
Oh, I meant in the inventory. It's just be handier if the event and donation goodies were all broken up into "tops" "bottoms" "feet" etc, like the rest.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:04 am
OH my god, that would be amazing. Especially some of the event clothing all in event... Jesus my invo bugs the heck out of me. I swear we hate each other, or I just hate it.
Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:34 pm
LOL. I know some of the fancy stuff has more than one thing in a packet, so it can't be organized like that, but the event stuff doesn't come in packets, and yeah. So easy to get lost in there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 22