FF: Brave Exvius
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:38 am
Greetings. I wanted to take a moment to share a game I have been fairly addicted to since I started a couple weeks ago. It is called Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius for mobile devices. It is a simple turn based strategy game where you build a five man team plus one if you take a buddy with you.

The main game is a typical Final Fantasy story but there are plenty of other extra features to discover as well. My favorite is getting new characters every day and determining how they could benefit my team and if I should change out party members.

Point being is that if anyone else plays or joins, be sure to add me as a friend. If you do, you can use my max rank and max level monk named Prishe that demolishes enemies. Keep in mind you can only use the same friend once every so often, like after a couple of hours.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, I am Zekruul and you can search my player ID in your friends menu. Be sure to let me know who you are in game by posting your name here or I may miss you XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:45 pm
Zekruul I hope that someone from here will want to play. I will consider it, but I have my hands rather full with all of my other sites and Zan. Plus RL. XD I think some of the others may be better suited to it anyway. I miss the old days of the original Nintendo. I was pretty good at that. XD
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:14 pm
I would offer a pitch about how the game can suit your gaming needs, but I feel like I would be a marketing representative then. But a quick rundown is that the battles are fairly short and the characters span majority of the franchise's games, including the early Nintendo days. I actually have Kefka as a reserve black magic user for my team. Honestly, I don't know most of the characters as the only games I played from the main franchise are seven, ten and twelve. My favorites will always be Crystal Chronicles and Mystic Quest.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:43 am
Well there's nothing wrong with marketing for them except that you're not getting paid. XD I have never actually played Final Fantasy even though it looks really cool. I use to play Zelda II The Adventure of Link. I'm so old. XD I kind of gave up on video games when the controllers started looking like I'd need a license to operate them. XD I tried, but there was just too many buttons, etc. The last time I tried to play a first person shooter game was a disaster. The person watching me kept asking me why I was just walking in circles and running into things. thunk Embarassed
Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:01 am
https://imgur.com/gallery/FGlK

Hmm, trying to get the image tag to work and doesn't seem to want to work, at least what the preview is showing me. But the picture is a screenshot of what a battle looks like in game.

Last edited by Zekruul on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:52 pm
Oh poo! It won't work. Could you try just putting the actual link there? Then I'll just copy and paste it to google.
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:45 pm
I took the image tags off so you can copy it easier. Although I have been having problems getting the link to work on my phone.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:27 pm
I'm sorry, but it's still not working for me and I'm on a computer. Sad
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:26 pm
Bullocks, I guess if you are really curious, you can do a Google search then.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:36 am
It looks really cool. I love the colors! I'm such a girl. XD