Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
Return from the grave (wait, where have I been?)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:51 pm
It's been a hot, long minute, but my last writing spree has ended so I figured I ought to check in.

How is everyone I used to talk so semi/not-so-regularly? It's been most of a year, so I wonder if I missed anything. Though I see most of the same faces around. XD

~~LINK~~
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:47 am
Hey Sassy, welcome back to the world. Wink
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9300/10000
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:14 pm
Hey Bo. How have you been?

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:19 pm
Hi Sassy! Very Happy It's good to see you. Yeah, we're still here. XD You didn't really miss anything. I was looking at the art you made me the other day, and I was wondering where you were hiding. XD

How are you doing?

Established Citizen
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:22 pm
Well, maybe some DIs. But nobody really did anything weirder than Bo streaking, and that's nothing new.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:14 am
I'm doing alright. Been pretty busy, but most of it was self-imposed. I had stuff I wanted to do but kinda done with all that now. It's good to see you again though, Rayven.

Lol. I suppose I missed events too, but that's nothing new.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:13 pm
Sassy Kat wrote:
I suppose I missed events too, but that's nothing new.

I guess you did. Maybe you should take a look in the forums at the past events. If you see some stuff you want, please check with me or Riley to see if we have spares. Riley has a charity where she keeps a lot of spares. Very Happy I don't keep as much, but if I have it, you're welcome to it.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:28 am
Aside from a few deaths and getting food poisoning last week, I'm doing awesomely Sassy. ^_^

Except now I am back at uni...and weirdly enough I'm only here twice this week instead of 4 days because the pracs don't start until next week. But at least that gives me time to find my lab coat and safety glasses. thunk

And as for event items or even DIs, I might have spares (mostly DIs), but typically send the extra event items to Riley for her charity. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
9300/10000
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:36 am
I'll definitely try to take a look later, Rayven. My avi could probably use a change after all this time.

That sounds like a lot of mess, Bo, but I glad you're doing alright. Lol, safety glasses sound important. You should definitely find those. XDD

~~LINK~~
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:16 am
Yeah, safety glasses are kinda important for labs. More so for chemistry based labs, but also for all science labs I do...except for one of them...but I was rather ill that year....and I shockingly still passed. Shocked

Currently sitting in my last lecture of the day, it's only the introduction for the subject, but so far, so boring. He is kinda funny, but I think due to his accent (he is Chinese), not many people have laughed at his jokes. Laughing
9300/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:44 pm
Sassy Kat wrote:
I'll definitely try to take a look later, Rayven. My avi could probably use a change after all this time.

XD Well you look nice still. Very Happy I need to rummage through my stuff anyway. I've been a little busy with an event from another site. Embarassed When I do get around to it, I'll go ahead and send you one of anything I have extras of.
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:38 pm
Bo: I see. Well, it's only the beginning of the school year, so hopefully all of your classes end up interesting. What science are you studying?

Rayven: Aww, thank you~
What other site is having an event right now?

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 pm
Sassy-You're welcome. I went ahead and sent you a bunch of stuff. Very Happy

Chicken Smoothie. Their events are insane, and they drive me insane, but I just have to collect. XD Have you ever been on there?
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:46 pm
Thank you again. You're so kind~

O.o No. I ain't never heard of that. Chicken smoothie...?

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:47 pm
No problem. Very Happy

Yeah, it sounds weird. XD It's a pet and item collecting site. You can dress up the pets. They have new pets every month and for events. You trade other people for the outcomes you don't get. They have some very lovely stuff. Very Happy If you like to collect things, and/or if you like trading, you should probably check it out. I actually hate to trade, but it's the only way to get everything. XD
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 2