(General Zantarni Mid-Evil RP) OPEN
Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:22 am
Sirenetta had just came back from exploring the general realm around her, as she had just came to the gates of Edingtol today. Her skin had dried for the first time in her life, and it was weird to walk while feeling the warmth on your feet.

She sat down on a brick wall in the outer-inner parts of Edingtol, looking around at the open area. It was a nice place to sit and rest. She was feeling hungry.
Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:34 am
Watching from afar, Stefan blissfully admired the beautiful Sirenetta. He wondered if he should try once more to converse with her. Especially since their first encounter was far shorter than he had hoped.

He decided to try again and perhaps tone down his actions. It seems the young maiden is not used to his style of flattery.

As he approached Sirenetta he called out to her, "Hello again Lady Sirenetta. Are you in good spirits here in Edingtol?"
Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:48 am
Sirenetta blushed bright pink at the remembrance of the second person she met here. Her head turned as she stared out and away from him, feeling double embarrassment for acting this way around this nice gentleman.

"I'm quite fine, thank you...!"
Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:04 am
"Ah that is very pleasant to hear!" Stefan smiles warmly as he carefully sits next to the young maiden.

"Tell me m'lady, what brings you to this land? I have never seen anyone quite as stunning as you and my curiosity is piqued."

Turning his head, his eyes caught but a glimpse of her beautiful eyes and he smiled warmly once again.
Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:11 am
Her cheeks became pinker as her eyes met his. They were really nice eyes, she thought.

"Many of my friends have told me about these lands of Zantarni, Stephan... And please, you can just call me Sirenetta."

Sirenetta couldn't help but to fold her hands in her lap and sit properly at the announcement of her name.
Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:37 am
He chuckles softly before speaking, "Very well then Sirenetta. It is a very beautiful and regal name if I do say so myself."

His eyes light up with an idea and his warm smile returns yet again. "Sirenetta, will you do me the honor of treating you to lunch in town? I have been hearing many uplifting things about the food here in Edingtol."

Stefan stands up proudly and offers his hand up to her.
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:34 pm
Catrina walked inside and hoped that she could find someone to chat with but it seemed that hardly anyone was on at the time.
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:20 am
Gunner enters the inn and sits at the bar "Mead please" he looks around as the snow that had fallen onto his cloak starts to melt and slightly steam from the heat of the room
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:21 pm
Catrina waves at Gunner as he walks into the tavern and motions for him to come sit by her
Page 1 of 1