What's The Last Movie You Saw? What Would You Rate It?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page Jump:
Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:02 pm
The last movie I saw in theaters was Paranormal Activity. I would have to say I was disappointed. All the hype about the movie being absolutely terrifying, I really thought it was gonna be something scary and exciting, but afterwards I felt like I wasted my money. Though some parts I found to be awkward yet funny. I laughed so I guess it wasn't a total loss. o3o
I'd give it a 6.4 out of 10.

The last movie I saw at home was Up. I thought it was cute. The dogs were funny, and I liked Kevin (the bird).
I give it a 8.2/10! :}

Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:53 pm
last movie...Naruto Shippuden the movie i rate 100/10 ^^

EDIT- WOH! this is an old post...!
It is now august of 2012...i havent watched Naruto in a while

Last edited by Lady Ice on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:32 am
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. 8/10.
Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:38 pm
The last movie I watched was "the Blind Side"... It had a good story, and was uplifting and all that stuff, but it wasn't my kind of movie...
I think most people who like a feel good kind of movie will like it a lot, but I give it like a 5/10, just cause I don't really like feel good movies...

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 am
I saw Avatar in theatres, and it was acctually really good, the only thing I would down- rate it on was the fact that it took me a little while to get into it because im really not a sci-fi kind of person, however I found the world of Pandora to just be so amazing, and I really did feel for the little (well, not so much) blue aliens. 9/10
Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:59 am
The princess and the frog. 9.5/10 I could be biased towards Disney movies, but I thought this one was really good. I'm glad that Disney is once again doing hand drawn cartoon, I was getting tired of all the computer stuff.
Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 am
Avatar and I'd give ita 10. If you haven't seen it you need to go. It was fantastic. WE are definitely going to get the DVD. It has the potential to be the Star Wars of this generation.
Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:19 pm
Paganbeer

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:43 am
Zombieland. I loved it. I never thought a movie with all that gore would make me laugh so much. XD I really loved Bill Murray's role...as himself. XD I won't say any more because I don't want to ruin it for anyone.
Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:33 pm
I last watched CJ7. It was very cute, very funny and a little bit confusing at times. I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but if you're looking for a rather offbeat family/kid's movie I say go for it. It gets a bit sad at points but it is quite good(however, you might not want to watch it with a child who hasn't learned about death yet. That could get awkward).

Overall I give it a 6.5 out of ten!
Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:58 am
Paganbeer wrote:
Zombieland. I loved it. I never thought a movie with all that gore would make me laugh so much. XD I really loved Bill Murray's role...as himself. XD I won't say any more because I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

Zombieland was HILARIOUS. People were calling it the new "Shaun of the Dead," but I think it was a zillion times better than that movie.
Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:00 pm
The last movie I saw was Dear John. I thought I was gonna like it a lot because I'm a fan of The Notebook, but I was sorta disappointed. There were a few parts that were really good but other than that I found other parts to be boring. I give it a 6/10
Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 pm
theater - the wolfman-9/10
TV-little nicky-9/10
Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:54 pm
The last movie I saw was Fired Up. It was pretty funny but I could have done without the chicks making out and the boobs. Of course, my guy friends liked that XD
I'd give it a 9 out of 10. Pretty good flick.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:54 am
QuickQuestion: Movie as in, in the theaters movie or movie dvd?
DVD: The Big Lebowski
Rate: The best film of all time. Possibly.
Theater: Alice in Wonderland 3D
Rate: 3.99 out of a possible 5, 5 Being mind blowing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 13