Hana's and Kere's claimed space.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:01 am
This is for me and keres to finish planning our roleplay, as well as for any long chat about said role play or question that will interrupt the flow of the role play.

So far we have that it's a School for all magic creatures that will have a connecting point to the human world similar to something like the train station in harry potter.
Keres would you like it to be set in the future/modern times or older times like the victorian age?
and are there certain magical beings you want to focus on?
Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:32 pm

*poofs in*

I think in the modern or the like the Victorian age would be nice.

Hmm, perhaps elves and witches, do you have any other suggestions?

( 24/31 post for today)

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:52 am
I would like to do it in the victorian age. we'll included not only England but scotland, Wales, and all of Ireland including the north.

Elves, witches,sorceress, maybe even gods and goddesses for the are magical beings in a sense. do you want to include just european magical begins?

Would you like Romance to be part of it?

For the connection point would you like it to be through a tree and or a gap between two things like buildings or a fence and lamppost.
Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 am

Okie that sounds good to me. :3

Sure we could include those as well.

I don't see why it couldn't be somewhere in there.

I think a tree sounds like a nice idea. :3

( 89/30 post for today)

Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:09 pm
So we have a School for magical beings where God and Goddess are sometimes teachers, where elves, Witches, Sorceress, and the male counter parts are the majority of students since it's on the border of England and Scotland.

The farthest you can go south for countries is egypt, and the farthest east you can go is Russia, you may use any magical creature from those and every country in between. Set in the victorian era.

The student are from mostly wealthy families, there are a few who come from poor families and are not taught the spell to open the portal till the end of sophomore year.
The portal for the poor families is only opened for a certain amount of time in an ancient tree. While the portal for those of Wealth have their parents make one in a tree from their Garden.

How would you like the Romance? Love at first sight, forbidden love that ends tragically or non-tragically but still not a happy ending for the two in love, a love developed between two who are arranged by their parents? these aren't the only choice you can choose your own just tell me.

Would you like there to be an antagonist? that's trying to destroy the school. Or maybe the main group of characters are forced to go on a quest after a curse is put on the school after they were fooling around with an old magic book they found?
Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:36 pm

That sounds really good so far. :3

I think the love at first sight sounds nice.

I like the antagonist idea, But I am also really liking the magic book thing. Maybe we can intertwine them. Like the antagonist is looking for this magic book that they find. We could still have them forced on the quest and the antagonist could interrupt us in different ways.?

( 4/30 post for today)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:34 pm
Okay love at first site and magic book that has powerful curse spells that the villain, we can also call it, is looking for that the villain knows the general location which is somewhere in the school and the main characters are on a quest to find something that will destroy the magic book after a minion of the villain uses it to curse almost the whole school
Do you want to assign the villain a gender or have it neutral but refer to it as we wish to.

what ways would you like to be interrupted by?
Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:45 am

I really like the plot we have set up so far.
I want to think about those two questions over night though. I'm fighting sleep at the moment.

( 22/30 post for today)

Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:41 pm
OKay I'll be awaiting your answer.
Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Hmm I want to say neutral, but with a heavy feminine undertone. Like we want to say the villain is a female, but we just aren't sure.

The ways of being interrupted, at the moment is the one I am having a hard time with. I guess there are numerous ways that we could be interrupted. hmm, perhaps some dnd at the house tonight will give me some ideas. I could possibly sit with my hubby to and ask him what some reasonable villainous interruptions could be. he is really good at that kind of thing.

(31/29 post for today)

Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:22 am
Okay we can do this we'll make it now that no known gender is known for the villain but people when speaking of them refer to them with a feminine pronoun.

For interruption have something like a looping spell put on them where the constantly go in a circle when walking after passing by some kind of invisible barrier or magical trip rope thing. there can be other and it's fine if you want to ask you hubby about it.
Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Sounds good so far.

those are some things my hubby has suggested.

Antagonist could set up false items, it would have like programed illusions to make you think it's doing something positive but it is actually doing something negative.

Spells of misdirection, taking us in a different direction.

If the antagonist is far away at us at some point, he/she could hire an agent to do the bidding the antagonist needs deterring attention from it's self.

(49/28 posts for the day).

Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:04 am
I like the False Items one. Lets use that. What about you? which ones do you like?
Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:13 pm

*Falls back in* Oh my, I am really sorry about not getting back in here sooner.

I like the spells of mis-direction as well as the false items. :3

I'm going to be helping my hubby make his account on her tonight. I got to poke Blue Lotus to see if she would still like to play as well.

But any how, hubby says he would like to play the villain our role play if that is cool with you. Very Happy

(3/8 posts for the day).

Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:05 am
Will use both the false item and mis-direction.

I'm fine with him playing the villain.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 3