A New World Awakens OOC Thread.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:32 pm
All interested players must post the following:

AVATAR: Please post a picture of your character using your Zantarni avatar. This character can be changed at will with the exception of wings, horns, etc. if you couldnt really remove it, you cant change it without roleplaying a real reason,.. ie, wings ripped off... if you need directions as to how to post the pic of your avatar, let me know and ill make a post.

Name:

School: (Magic, Melee weapons, Ranged weapons.. if you can justify and describe, you can use. ie, ranged magic, or Melee hand to hand)

Brief RP: Please see the rp section on the ic boards. Your post should begin immediately after it, and end with you entering a cleared area, where others are gathering. ic post is here

itll work like this:

Strength:0
Dexterity:0
Stamina:0
Willpower:0
School:0

Each roleplay will award up to 3 points to the attribute i feel you were working best toward in your writing. you are most likely to get one in one thing, and one in the other. its rare that it will end up with 3 in the same attribute for one rp...

There will be rival tribes, i will describe the surroundings in the opening rp. join up. itll be really laid back.

PLAYER CHARACTERS

CHAGAK CHARACTER BIO

Name: Chagak
School: Ranged Bow

Strength:1
Dexterity:2
Stamina:2
Willpower:2
School:1

Character Bio:Shadow

Name: Shadow
School: Melee Dagger

Strength:1
Dexterity:1
Stamina:2
Willpower:2
School:1

Picture:
Name: Inurem
Major School: Void Magic
Minor School: Archery

Strength:0
Dexterity:0
Stamina:0
Willpower:0
School:0

Last edited by Rakurai on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Name: Rakurai
School:Melee Swords

Last edited by Rakurai on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 pm

RP: Shadow jolted to a sitting position as she came to. Her eyes were wide and her breath shallow in panic. She remembered paralyzing fear before darkness consumed her. In the midsts of the chaos, she had been frantically searching for her sister. Be strong. You can't help anyone if you can't help yourself. Shadow thought, seeing that her sister was no where in sight. She had always been the stronger of the two; big sisters were usually the strong ones. Shadow's gaze fell to her right hand. The death grip she had on her dagger finally registered in her head and she put her weapon away on her belt. She caught movement amongst the trees ahead of her. Maybe Jupiter made it out in time... Shadow bit back tears from the possibility that Jupiter was no longer alive and headed towards the gathering survivors.

Last edited by Riley on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 am

Name: Chagak
School: Ranged Bow
RP: Slowly i stir from a dazed sleep. Remembering the terror i felt just before the darkness over came me once again I shed a few tears. I try to pull myself up but instead fall back down agains what i hope to be a tree. I feel blood pooling in my upturned hand. "lovely" I turn my face towards the wind, I smell grass and open air carried on the winds gust. "lets hope im not near any foes this time" I slowly move my hand up the tree trunk, feeling for something to pull myself up. "Its harder to sense where i am...im farther from home than i should be..." Finally i grasp a branch with both hands, something drops to the ground "oh boogers" realizing i just lost my bow i slowly lower myself to the ground feeling for them and my missing bow "Now would be a great time for a pair of working eyes." after a few moments i find both and start my way into the slight breeze, hoping ill find friends and not end up in a river.

Last edited by mouynaka_Senshi on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 am
Riley wrote:

WELCOME!

Last edited by Rakurai on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:26 am
Sorry ^^;
All fixed :3
Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 pm
the rp forum is open and ready. remember, please do not use any character but your own unless you have recieved expressed permission from its creator and i have been notified by pm.
Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 pm
CHAGAK CHARACTER BIO

moved to main post

Last edited by Rakurai on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:05 pm
Mouynaka, in celebration of your first post, im awarding you 3 stat points to be used on any attribute you choose. once used they are permanent.
Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:08 pm
Okay. I would like one in strength and two in dex. =D
Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:10 pm
updated thustly
Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:17 pm
Very Happy yay ;p
Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:46 pm
Character Bio:Shadow

moved to opening post

Last edited by Rakurai on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 pm
Shadow has been awarded 2 points for her rp.

and in celebration of your first post, you are awarded 3 stat points to place where youd like. please let me know where you want them.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 am
woot!
I'll put 1 in strength, 1 in dex and 1 in school
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 3