New To This Site,,,
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:43 am
Hi, I'm new to Zantarni. I've roleplayed before, on the website TinierMe, which closed last December. I'd like to start again, but I'm a little rough around the edges and would like someone to show me how it works here. I have about two years of experience. I'm fairly literate and will write posts as much as I can. My favorite genre is Medieval Fantasy. I also like anything and everything Pirate.

Possible Ideas.... (trying as hard as I can not to be cliche....)

Fantasy plot ideas:

In a world where magic is illegal, *insert character(s) here* try to keep a low profile, and their magical abilities hidden.

or

When *insert character here*'s Father died, he left her a strange flute like instrument, known as a Shikea. A year later, she is still trying to figure out what the strange instrument is, and why her Father made her swear to protect it. A librarian in a town she stumbles into might be her solution.

I have other ideas too, some not medieval set, and I'm also willing to brainstorm. If you are willing to put up with me, let me know. Thank you.

Last edited by SilverGamer on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:54 am
Welcome to Zantarni SilverGamer. Smile

We are currently having a user run event role play over here if you would like to join in. Anyone is welcome to it, and there is a avatar dress up contest as well. You can use the dream avatar creator to make your submission. <3 http://www.zantarni.com/check-front-page-t56921.html

-edit-
I thought we weren't in the gaming area forgive me. XD
/Totally just realized she was not in the edingtol gates./
Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:41 pm
Howdy Silver Gamer! Welcome to zan!

I also am drawn to medieval fantasy RPGs. I've been role playing here on zan for about 6 or 7 years now, and I'm fairly literate. I usually try to write more than just a few lines per post, and enjoy dark twists and the occasional insane character. I tend to be on and off when it comes to zantarni, though I'm more prone to return when engaged in a fun and frequently updated story.

Either one of your ideas sounds fairly interesting to me. Smile
Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:38 pm
Cool! I usually post multiple times a day. Do you prefer playing guys or girls? And do you like romance? For me, I don't really care for it, but sometimes I enjoy it. Depends on the plot. Sometimes I think an adventure is good enough alone.

-edit-

Also, is it just me, or does this website seem to be pretty inactive? At least on the roleplaying side of things. Any other decent roleplaying sites you can direct me to?
Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:12 am
It is pretty slow here these days. When I first pulled into zan there were tons of group rps going but it seems that no one can get a solid one going. Now it's mostly 1x1 rps but even then there's only a few currently going solid. I'm afraid I can't direct you anywhere else- zantarni has always been my home for silly forums and RPs.

I like a romance when it's done right and when it's not too cheesy. Many of my go to characters are female, but I'm not afraid to bring up male characters and even have a few male characters that I use regularly.
Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:15 am
I'm a bit late to the punch, but hello! It's good to see another fresh face. (:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:45 pm
@Agent thanks!

@liz I also found another website that's a little bit more active, but I'm still willing to rp with you. Which of the stories did you like better?
Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:48 pm
I'd be willing to join a group rp with you guys? And what is the other site? I may be on it as well...
Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:53 am
@TurtleSensei

The website is called Menewsha. And yeah! We could maybe do a group rp of the first idea? I should probably go into more detail then. Do I make a new thread or give all the info here? And the character profiles?

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:24 am
SilverGameer wrote:
Fantasy plot ideas:

In a world where magic is illegal, *insert character(s) here* try to keep a low profile, and their magical abilities hidden.

I'm interested in this! I have a character idea already XD
I've been trying to get an rping going for awhile but I've just given up......at this point, if you want to set up a thread, I'll join :3
Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:39 am
Okay! I'll get the thread up soon. Smile Would you rather a group or a one on one?

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:01 am
Preferably a group since I know there have been some people looking for an rp to join, but I'm good with either XD
Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 am
Okie Dokie. I'll make a thread soon.
Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:26 am
Ooh that sounds like fun! I'm on Menewsha too but rarely online there.
Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:34 pm
I forgot to reply! Sorry!!

Personally, I like the first idea you listed, silver. The one about illegal magic...?
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 2