Wake Up, Heroes' Realm
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:18 am
The last post for 1x1 roleplays: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:07 pm

The last post for group roleplays: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:01 am

I'm having a hard time understanding that the last post for group rps was the end of 2014. Tell me there are still people who roleplay on Zantari? I was tossing around posting another rp, but my last two didn't even start. So, are there those of you who still rp? And who want to rp on Zantarni?

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:23 am
Honestly, the reason why I came to this website was for the RPs, but I stayed because there was so much more to this site. I haven't RPed in years now, and I honestly don't think I still have any motivation in me to do it any more. I also get bored very quickly with RPs too these days. Embarassed
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7750/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Before, any rp I was partaking in was always competing with school. Now that I don't have to worry about that, it seems there isn't anyone rping. Though, I'm getting the feeling that by wanting semi-lit to literate, I'm demanding too much :/ I can think of a few occasions I may have come across as rude.
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:05 pm
I don't know why the rps here have died. I want them to continue (I am the last person to post in the 1x1 section after all) but I think people are just feel less committed to this site (I mostly stick to one other site now, where I can do rps but also post art and stories).

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:24 am
Yeah, I'm kind of sad that the forum doesn't seem to have any life to it anymore. I really appreciated being able to post at my convenience here. Whereas I was a part of several rps on another site where I was at the very start, logged off to sleep, and then woke up to 20 pages later. That was super annoying.
Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:50 am
Yeah, those times of 20 pages were annoying, but it's better still than the current state. I have tried to find reasons to check the site still, but since I don't chat much, I don't really stay for long.
Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:47 pm
I am extremely rusty at rp. I do wish to bring the forums back to life though. So I would be willing to partake in one.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:35 pm
Dorothy - I mainly experienced that on gaia. Here, when the rp's were active, people actually had etiquette and waited for the stragglers to log on to post. There was one rp where we designated posting turns because there were a decent number of people in that rp.

Daraku - I might make another rp just to put it out there if people are interested, but my rp creativeness isn't here at the moment.
Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:52 am
I don't think I've ever participated in a role-play on Zantarni. I do miss seeing RPs on the front page though.

And I swear, I always thought the OOC thread was OC thread. >.>

Posts beginning of the February: 5,837
Post Goal of 6000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:21 am
lol, you weren't alone, Clausey ^^
When I first joined Zan, I thought it was OC too every time I glanced at it.
Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:07 am
I haven't done any RPing in a while, but I would LOVE to get back into it.
My poor characters have been "gathering dust" for far too long!

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:57 am
I have been pondering making another RP for people to join, but my creative skills have been a little burnt out from the last NaNoWriMo.
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:58 am
it is really hard for me to get involved in group RPs any more.
i have a select few friends i still rp with but it would take a really great idea to get me interested in something with more then 2 or 3 people

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:05 am
Perhaps people could throw out ideas to help revive this section of the site. I know I was one of the people who asked for the 1x1 and the group rps to be separated just so I could see what group rps there were that were active...and sadly, it was only the 1x1 rps that were active. I wouldn't mind a casual rp that I could jump in and out of, but not a full on rp with crazy requirements. >.>
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7750/10000
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:13 am
i dont do requirements any more.
like basic profiles are great, but i don't like being hindered by rules in a creative setting. it seems kinda asinine.

but id love to get a really good RP going on this site.

Edit:
So thinking about the prospect of a group rp that would be easy to walk in and out of the first thing that comes to mind is a small town RP

the basic idea is there are different positions that need to be filled, like the Mayor, Carpenter, Farmer ect..
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 2