Photography!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19]
Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 pm
I'm new to the game, and I noticed all of the artist(that I've seen anyways) draw. I only have a few drawings, and it's not really my passion. Is there anyone who does photography???
Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:16 pm
I am an avid photographer.
I also love photo editing.
Photoshop is my best friend.
Regardless, any pictures I take, I do my best to refrain from editing them so they are pure talet, blahblah.
I will sit there and nit-pick everything until I feel like something is worthy of being photographed.
I am not big into scenery or still life.
I love candid.
With candid, you don't have a chance to fix anything up.
You catch life in it's most pure form.
Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:58 am
Ha, well thats awesome. I do a lot of everything i guess. But i have a question. See how you have a pic in what you just posted..how do you do that???

Nevermind; I've figured out how to do it!
x))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) lol
Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 pm
i love taking photos too and adjst highlists and shadows,, outting some effects and so on XD
Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:37 pm
Honestly, I love Photoshopping my pictures.
I mean, I try my best to take awesome photos in the first place, but I was editting before I was photographing.

Any interesting techniques anybody likes to use when taking pictures?
Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:59 am
I love photography. I took a photography class a few semesters ago in college and i fell in love with it. Just last month i finally bought myself a Canon Rebel like i had for school and i absolutely love it. What i love the most is taking macro photos of the tiniest little things and making them look big.
I can show some of my photos if anyones interested (PM me if you want to talk about photography and share your photos with me!)
Umm but if you want to see a pic i took, this one i took this morning in my yard.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rygck9.jpg

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:17 am
photography i dont but my cousin is a great photographer she went to school for it and now she is also working fo ra magazin
Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:44 pm
I am a photographer. Not much of an artist either! ^.^ Photography is beautiful and I feel so peaceful when I take the photos. What are some of your photos?
Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:56 am
I use to photograph things constantly. I took up photography, a required course in my fine Art studies. We were all given cameras. Even though the teacher might assigned only three or four picture to turn in, I would do the assignment and take 30 more pictures of different things I loved taken them.

Now I got my own camera which is a kodak. I've had it for a while but I feel that I haven't quite mastered it yet. I had fun with the school's nikon coolpix camera. My favorite assignment was taking pictures of some sparklers. It was fun.

Now I have more pictures that come out fuzzy when I try to do them in manual mode.
Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:14 pm
I love photography. If anyone is interested here is my flickr with photos from my travels.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/graff_enthusiast/
Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:09 am
I love taking pictures, but I'm not terribly good at it. My camera is reasonable, and seems to be a good fit for my talent levels. I think, usually, the limiting factor on what I can accomplish is just me. Still learning how to set up a shot or adjust the settings and create a picture that is really good.

One day though, I'd love to get a really nice camera -- a high definition one -- and see what I can do with it. I love taking night photos and those just don't work well with my current camera. I also love taking cat pictures for the shelter I volunteer with. Have the hardest time with black cats though.

I have a Deviantart. Not that I use it much. But it has some of the best shots I've taken, back when I was living in Japan and constantly surrounded by beauty. Hard not to take good pictures there.
http://terradi.deviantart.com/
Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:06 am
I really should start taking more pictures again, I just seemed to be loaded down with other stuff, I can't wait to get back to it again and soon hopefully.
Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:59 am
I feel your pain, Violent Heart. :/
Time just doesn't seem to exist when you have work and school consuming all of it. DX

WildFae, I love the cat pictures.
I love cats. o.o

Is it weird that I'm kind of afraid to post my own pictures? XD
Oh wellll.

I currently own a Canon Rebel XSi with the standard lens.
I plan to take a photography class or two in school this year/next year, so I'm going to have to upgrade my lens. XD
Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 am

*props thread on up with a large stick*

I do photography, I take lots of it. Though a fair amount of it I think it not the most spectacular. But that is how it goes sometimes. :3

Page 1 of 1