Join in the St. Yorick's Day Parade! [2012]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:14 pm

"Hear ye, hear ye, fine folk of Zantarni!
It is my pleasure today to host the St. Yorick's Day Parade."

-Pauses and waits for applause-

"I am glad to see such a large crowd gathered for today's festivities. I see that not only are there Edingtolites here, but those from all over Zantarni. So on behalf of Edingtol let me welcome you all today."

-Curtsies to the crowd-

Now we can't start the parade just yet without mention of who we do it for. Yorick the Brave was a great man who sacrificed himself for us all. Because of this, we stand here today and so I salute him."

-Looks to the sky and salutes-

"Now some years ago, in darker times we needed hope. And in response the First St. Yorick's Day Parade was started up to answer that need. It was a great success and so today we have decided to continue that tradition with you all!

-Bows with great flourish to the sound of trumpets that play a fanfare to signal the start of the parade-

"Let me present to you the Knights of Zantarni who march today to show their respect for the Saint.

Just like in the first parade, the Defender of the Realm and his fair lady are the first to lead. They are graciously followed by our dear Queen as well as a squadron of Knights...speaking of which, it's time for me to join them!

-Runs back to the podium, and catches her breath-

"Aren't they...-er we wonderful! Thank you everyone!

Up next we have the most creative people in our land. They have been hard at work decorating the town and producing wonderful items for our use today. They march here in show of support of St. Yorick as well. Let's give a big hand to our Grand Pixel Alchemist and the group of Creative Courtiers marching today!"

"Weren't they great?

Now this is not the end, because now we invite you to join in the parade!

Dress up in your best outfit and show your St. Yorick's Day pride as you march the streets with us! You can even organize your own group and march together if you'd like.

And don't forget another tradition of the parade: If you have some spare apples in stock, spread the joy around and give out an apple to all the parade participants and watchers.

From the Queen, the Knights, and the Courtiers, let me wish you all a Happy St. Yorick's Day!"

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 pm
Meldrick taps out a beat on his tambourine as Loriel flits about in her St. Yorick's Day best, "What a wonderful idea for this Holiday!"

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:37 pm
You and Loriel are looking great! And that beat certainly is infectious Very Happy

-hand you both an apple from my basket-

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:37 am
*Dances about to the beat of Meldrick's tambourine*

I hope you all are enjoying the event so far. :3
Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:49 am
What is this parade for? Is more of just story to the site.It seem really cool to have little adds like this.

Well I really love this event and how it going form here.This is like one my most favorite on the site alone.
Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:17 am
my my Sir Meldrick thay is a very special lookin outfit that your fairy is wearing today.

- dences with celestrya-

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:31 am
To celebrate Yorick, we gather for this parade. You are all invited to join too (march the streets by yourself, or with a group like the staff above) and maybe share an apple or two. :3

I'm glad you are enjoying the event, Kris. Very Happy

*smiles and dances with Keres*

DG

DG
Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:33 am
Parade time! Huzzah!! *Runs around with her new shiny sword and Wisp companion.* Very Happy Oodles and oodles of pretty outfits! Yay! Everyone is so snazzy.

*Looks up at her Yorick Wisp.* COME ALONG, MR. WISP! WE HAVE MUCH TO DOOOOOOOOOO! Heart Heart Heart
Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:11 am
*throws confetti*
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:40 am
*joins in the festivities*

Have a wonderful St. Yorick's day everyone! :3

And don't forget to nick an apple from Alric's orchard. XD

He's going to kill me if he finds out I said that. Shocked

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Party on!

I decorated myself like a Christmas Tree, didn't I...
Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Happy St. Yoricks Day!

Last edited by mouynaka_Senshi on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:49 pm
Merry Christmas everyone! I am going to try and join in later today, but I cannot stay for too long. Christmas Eve is when my family celebrates the holiday so tonight we are going to be surrounded by more family members than last year. It's going to be pretty hectic. XD

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:43 pm
Alric walks in carrying a basket of apples, followed by a couple of his servants carrying baskets of equal size.

Now now, Lady LillieRose, there is no need for the citizens to sneak around. St. Yorick's day is about sharing, isn't it?

Alric flashes a bright smile and starts to give out apples.

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:06 pm
-waves at Keres and Cel-

@Holy Kris: Just like Celestrya said, it's for showing off your avi's and your St. Yorick's day pride, share apples, and just generally celebrate together Yes

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the event!

@DG: Heheheh, good to see you're enjoying yourselves. Don't get into too much trouble ;]

@Nobody: Just what we needed!

@Lillie: You too! And lol, it's always good to stop by if you run out of apples.

@Blaster: A very stylish Christmas tree I'd say x3

@Mouy: You and Rakurai have coordinated your outfits very nicely! Happy St. Yoricks to you both!
-gives you a basket of apple to share-

@Ivy: Merry christmas to you too! I hear you, I was just helping make food for tomorrow. And we're going out to another christmas party tonight, so it's pretty busy for me too. I do hope you can find time to participate in the parade!

@Alric: Thank you good Sir for sharing all these apples with the populace <3

-helps to give out apples to the citizens-
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 5