Tedma and Dorothy84 1x1
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am
Skeleton:

Name:Yuki
Species:Vampire
Personality: caring, happy all the time
Appearance: Yuki
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 am
Name: Tomoya
Species: Human
Personality: Sassy, doesn't care about anyone but himself, likes being alone
Appearance:

Last edited by Dorothy84 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:23 am
Walking around school, looking for somewhere to eat her lunch.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 am
Tomoya was sitting down all alone eating his lunch. He didn't mind being alone though. He didn't like anyone at the school enough to hang out with them.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 am
She look around and saw a boy sitting all by him self she started to walk nere him. As she started to sit down he look at her and glared.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 am
"Why are you sitting with me?" Tomoya asked the girl. He had only seen this girl around school, so he didn't know her. Even though he didn't know her, he still wanted her to leave.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 am
'Because u look delicious'she said. She now she wasent sapost to say anythink like that at in sschool because of her familys long curse. She looks at the boy with such a creepy look.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:20 am
"Why are you saying that? Do you think you're a vampire or something?" Tomoya said. He was a little creeped out by what she said.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:25 am
Oh yes i am a vampier i love blood the color the smell. But never mind that why are you all alone on a nice rainy day like this one?
Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:23 am
"Because I want to be alone," Tomoya said. He still didn't believe she was a vampire. He just wished she would go.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:23 am
She looked at him with glare and tolled him that she would not till he would promise to meat her again tomorrow. Or she would hunt him down and tern him.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:33 am
"Fine then. See you tomorrow," Tomoya said. He wished she would stop calling herself a vampire.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:01 am
ok than i will see u tomorrow she said. She headed to class. Will she walked in to class she notesed him sitting seven sears behind her.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 am
Tomoya didn't notice Yuki until after class. The class was really boring, so it felt like it took forever. When he was getting out of seat to go home, he spotted Yuki. It's that girl from before, he said, not really happy about seeing her.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:18 am
after class she walked up to tomoya and ask if he would like to come over to her house so she could help him with his home work.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 2