I would never change that!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:14 pm
I'm kind of curious --

When you create avatars, it is easy to change everything from hair color to skin color to race.

Are there any things that you always keep the same?

I've made a few avatars that just don't work right with my current skin color, but I hesitate so much to change it and to abandon the skin color I've had since I joined the site. I'm never sure if this is just me or if others do it as well.
Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:40 pm
I always keep the same skin tone, hairstyle, mouth, and I keep my eyes fully open... And I always wear blue of course... :3

Defender of the Realm
Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:08 pm
I never change anything about my Avi, hair, eyes, beard, skin, etc., they always remain the same as they are as much a part of my character as my name.

Though I would love to see more variety of beards.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:37 pm
I think I've found a hairstyle that suits me.
I've tried to always wear the fox ears and tail (which I pass off as wolf stuff XD ) but sometimes there are certain things that I want to wear that doesn't work with them.

I've been thinking of changing my avi again. I miss the ears and tail :3
Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:39 pm
Skintone and eye color stay the same.

<_> I wish Zantarni had
Odangos though. They're my character's usual hairdo.

Defender of the Realm
Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:45 pm
Lady Kio, aren't the Lotus Baos, similar to those?
Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:49 pm
Indeed they are, but I'm limited to those three colors and taking up my headgear slot =x

On the bright side, orange is among said three colors =D

Defender of the Realm
Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:52 pm
*smiles* Ahh, I see.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:01 pm
I believe I've only changed skin color once as far as my memory goes. I haven't really changed my eye color, though I came close not to long ago. And my hair is almost always the same color. The style changes about once a year though.

Now yoricks are being added to the list thanks to FOTY.

(Found)

Last edited by WishingMoon on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm
Now that I think about it, I have never changed the shape of my mouth in the character editor..and have never sported a beard as well.

6/13 chibs
Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:40 pm
All depends really on the colors I am using. I don't change my skin tones all that much, unless I am doing the frog avatar than I might equip the green skin.

My mouth rarely gets changed, I just love the mouth I have and my eyeshadow usually always remain the same.

Other than that, I usually change hair style, hair color and eye color based on my outfit.
Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:50 pm
I don't change my appearance in the Character Editor because this is how my character looks. Race, eyes, skin and hair always remain the same.

I have very occasionally used a different eyeshadow colour for a particular outfit, but that's about it as far as changes in appearance go, and it isn't even something that I usually consider.

A few years ago, I had to give in and temporarily change my hairstyle because of a glitch with the Twirly Hair, but when it was eventually fixed, I changed back and have never altered it since.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:37 pm
I've changed eye and hair color more times than I can count in the name of uniformity and having a nicely-matching avatar. Skin color, eye shape, and mouth shape I think I have kept the same. I have an idea of what my character looks like, but I don't roleplay her ... well, ever. So keeping her proper appearance seems less important.
Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:05 am
I usually keep the same skintone and same hairstyle, same eye shape. This is my signature hairstyle! XD I usually just change my eye/hair color to fit my outfit, but i remember when i first started, my hair was always green!

I remember the twirly hair debacle, Nema! Smile

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 pm
I generally keep the same skin tone, but the googly eyes have NEVER changed. They are always open wide and in opposite directions :3 That's ((more or less)) my trademark Yes The hair is the same way. I've never changed it. I personally like how not very many people use the braids :3 But it's very much suiting for me. I've tried changing it in the past, but it just didn't feel like it my my character any more >w<
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 2