~Coronation Ballroom~
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Alric al`Gysevin

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:33 am

After handing your invitation to the Castle Guards, you find yourself in the Castle's ballroom. Silk drapes the walls and hang down as curtains. There are also beautiful works of art decorating the wall, with the centre of the main wall boasting a portrait of the Queen and Regent themselves.

The many tables are laden with food. The aroma of roasted turkey filling the room. There are also many dishes with both turnips and apples within, with a sweeter scent oddly coming from the turnip.

The instruments begin to play and Alric steps forth on the podium asking for everyone's attention,

"Greetings Ladies, Lords, and all you worthy citizens of Zantarni!"

He gives everyone his most charming smile before continuing on.

"As you all know I have been given the honour of organizing this event for all of you. And while it has not been the easiest, I have learned much. Most of all I have learned the value of hard work and so I must toast all of you citizens who have worked really hard to put this event together."

Alric raises a glass to the audience before taking a sip himself.

"Now I invite you all to laugh, dance, eat, and most of all enjoy each other's company.

I believe a special message from her highness will be forthcoming in the event so I expect you will all look forward to it. Until then, let the Coronation Celebration begin!

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:09 pm
~See the Zantarni Year 2 In Review Post here! ~

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 pm
-cheers-
All hail the Queen and Regent!

-then goes to check out the food- Nom
Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 pm
*peeks inside the ballroom*

Just stopping by for a moment to check things out before working on my ballroom outfit...
:3
Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:08 pm
Kiolentia entered the ballroom looking different than usual. She had taken on her true form-a plat/human hybrid. More specifically, she strongly resembled an orange with features of the tree they grow on.

She raised her glass as well, then took a hearty swig from it. She was more thirsty than she realized.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 pm
Dorothy walks into the ballroom. She admires the beautiful ballroom, and then grabs a cup so that she can be part of the toast too. "Congratulations to the Queen and Regent on another year of your reign. May we see many more wonderful years of your rule over this land," she says before putting down the glass. She then starts dancing to the beautiful music being played.
Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:35 pm
Shugga walks back into the ballroom after changing her clothing to fit the ballroom theme a little better... She poured herself a glass of wine and raised her glass to toast with the others...
"To the Queen and King and to another wonderful Coronation celebration..."
:3
Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 pm
The girl known simply as "Plaid" approaches the ballroom, stopping just outside the door to survey the celebration for a moment. A known shape-shifter, she seems to have chosen to be a regal Lion-taur for the occation, with a long blond braid that reaches down to the tops of her black boot-clad front paws. Her cat ears twitch as she straightens her bright Aqua lace shirt and makes sure her red belt is positioned properly. Satisfied, she steps through the door into the ballroom, looking for familiar faces.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:59 pm
Hanahime slowly walks in admiring the beautiful ballroom, raising her glass with everyone else, after taking a sip, she goes off to greet the others.
Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:04 pm
Plaid sees Hanahime enter the ballroom next to her and turns to greet her. "Hello! Isn't this ballroom simply beautiful?" She smiles broadly. "Oh i dont beleive we have met before...they call me Plaid" She offers a hand to Hanahime. She hopes the girl isnt startled by her appearance, her lions tail waves softly behind her.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:22 pm
Shugga overhears a conversation behind her and decides to walk up and be a part of it...
"Hello ladies, how are you enjoying the Coronation festivities??? I am having a great time myself," she says while admiring all the lovely outfits everyone had on... "You two have such lovely hair, and I love that you have boots on your lion feet Plaid..."

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 pm
Pleased someone greeted her but a little surprised to find it to be a half human half lion being, she stares for a few minutes before remembering to answer. "Hello plaid it's a pleasure to meet you, yes the ballroom is truly beautiful." taking the hand offered by plaid as she notices Shugga walking over to them. Hanahime curtsy in greeting and thanks her for the compliment on her hair.
Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:54 pm
Laughing softly at Hanahimes' responce,Plaid turns to greet Shugga."Oh , hello! Thank you! I didnt want my claws to scratch the lovely floors...Yes its quite nice here, i am afraid it is much fancier than i am used to, i feel a little out of place!" She blushes softly, tugging again on her belt.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 pm
Shugga bows to Plaid and Hanahime before continuing with the conversation... "Yeah, this is quite the change from my normal hangouts, my pubs, the Shugga Shack and the Rainbow Room... There isn't a speck of dust in here, I'm not very used to it," Shugga said with a chuckle...
Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:54 pm
"Oh good, then i am not the only one who is a little nervous here!" Plaid reaches down to pet the Zantosaurus at Shuggas feet. "This little guy looks like he is scared too, awww. Its ok little buddy!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 11