The Grand Pet Hotel
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:23 pm
This must be the right place... You think to yourself as you approach the front door of an old Victorian mansion. You're pretty sure, since the sign above the archway you passed read: The Grand Pet Hotel.

"Hello?" You linger in the entry hall for a moment before a purple glendor approaches you. You blink a few times, unsure of what you're seeing, until you realize that it is beckoning you to follow it.

Is that glendor wearing a monocle? You wonder as you follow the creature further into the house.

"Welcome to the Grand Pet Hotel!" An enthusiastic girl with wolf ears greats you. "Are you looking for any particular pet today?"

"Um...."

"No matter! We have everything here: fur, feathers, scales, you name it! All of our wonderful pets are adoptable here, so please take a look around and let me know if I can be of any assistance."

"Thanks?" Just before you begin looking around the house, the wolf person calls out to you.

"It's not uncommon to find our residents engaging in strange behaviors. I believe there is a card game being hosted by the Zantosaurus', and the sheep are probably still playing hide and seek."

"Okay...thanks..."

Wondering what sort of pet adoption place this is, you begin looking around, hoping to find the perfect pet.

Housekeeping
> If you find a pet you would like to adopt, have your request be in the form of an RP post. It can be as simple or as detailed as you'd like. Do include what the pet was doing when you found it. This sounded like a fun idea at the time, so we'll see how this works out.
> My account Pawz will be giving and receiving all pets
> Donations will be accepted but are not required

Here at the Grand Pet Hotel, every pet is welcomed to stay until they find their forever home. If you have pets that need to be re-homed, rest assured, they will have a place with us until they find that special home.

*Spoke with TurtleSensei and she is okay with me making a new pet adoption thread*

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:24 pm
Pets seeking a home

Baby Fairie Yellow
Baby Fairie Violet
Baby Fairie Blue
Baby Fairie Orange
Baby Fairie Pink
Bagged Gift
Bells x3
Bluebird
Blue Goblin
Bones
Brown Mouse
Chickaroo Dyed
Chickaroo
Creepy Spider x2
Dark Rarebit x2
Decantered
Donner x2
Durst
Eggsellent Medium
Fete Teddy
Floppy Foo Foo
Fool Violet Glendor
Fool Onyx Glendor
Fool Leafy Glendor
Ghost Gryffe
Ghost Pet
Happy Bat
Hare
Heart
Hissing Cat
Jake O'Lantern
Last Love Topaz Glendor
Laureras
Love Spots Ruby Glendor
Loving Kiss Amethyst Glendor
Loving Touch Amethyst Glendor
Loving Touch Ruby Glendor
Lucky Banner x3
Lucky Coin x4
Lucky Glendor x6
Lucky Rabbit x3
Maurice
Mini Tree x2
My Love Emerald Glendor
Na
Pend Love Amethyst Glendor
Pend Love Emerald Glendor
Pinked Ink
PJ Party Pillow x2
Possessed Pumpkins x2
Pot of Gold x10
Pumpkin Cat
Pumpkin Pet
Renzle x3
Roy
Sakura Glendor
Skyx
Snowflake Pet
Snowman Pet x4
Spuds x3
Teal Butterfly
Turkey
Turtle of Fortune x2
Violet Glendor
Will-o-Wisp
Witches Cauldron x7
Yoricks Clock

Last edited by Riley on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:24 pm
*Walks into the Grand Pet Hotel with her hopes up yearning to find another companion during her stay in the great land of Zantarni*

Oh my oh my... There are so many little ones here. I wish that all of you can find a forever home.

*As I walk around looking and listening to all the sounds, a small, little Wisp from St. Yorick lands on my shoulder*

Oh... You startled me, little one. You are quite the sneaky fellow.

*The Wisp nudges on my shoulder and flies onto the top of my head*

It seems that you like me. You are quite the sweetest little one to like me. Would you like to come with me on an adventure?

*St. Yorick's Wisp digs itself into my hair and makes a "purring" sound*

Excuse me, ma'am... I think that I will bring this little guy with me.
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:13 am
"Most excellent! You two will have lots of fun together!"

She turned to the St. Yorick's Wisp. "You take care now! And remember, apples go in pies, not stew." She smiled at the little chirp the Wisp gave her. "Good to hear." She nodded and sent them on their way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Good Deeds (Charities) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1