The-Pumkin-King and Dorothy84 1x1
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:16 am
Here's my character:

Name: Emily
Appearance: Emily
Personality: A kind girl. Emily is shy, but once she gets to know someone she trusts them completly.
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 am
heres mine
name: Firion
appearance: http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/12/58/79/70/anime210.jpg
personality: a kind demon and likes to play with fire. Firion is a generous demon and once he gets to know someone he likes he will do anything to protect them.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 am
Can you start the roleplay? I don't know how to start it.
Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:15 am
Firion opens his eyes and sees the world around him has changed and sees little kids running around playing a game. He sits up from were he was lying and wonders what happened to his world that he last remembers and says to himself " were am i? "

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:37 pm
Emily walks through the streets, trying to figure out where one of her friends' house is. She had been there before, but she never walked there, so she has no idea which streets lead to it. She decided to ask someone for directions, but she was all alone, so she had to find another person.
Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:08 pm
Stands up and looks around to see what all was around and sees a girl walking by and walks toward her " excuse me miss but could you tell me were I am and what year is it? "

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:27 am
Emily turns her attention to the boy talking to her. "I think we're on Elliot St. And as for the year, it's 2012," she replies. She finds it strange that someone didn't know the year.
Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 am
Firion face turns to surprise when he heard the year. " 2012?! " thinks to himself on what could have happened to were he was in a different year " and what do you mean by Elliot St? "

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:49 am
"I think that's the name of this road. I'm not completly sure though," Emily replies. She wonders why the guy looked so surprised when he heard the year. She really wants to know what year he thought it was.
Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 pm
Firions face goes back to normal when he remembers what happened to we're he was in a different year. Firions sighs and replies " I'm sorry I was suprised when u said the year and please don't think I'm crazy but I am from the year 900. "

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:27 pm
"You're from the year 900?" Emily says to the guy. She wasn't convinced that he was telling the truth.
Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:44 pm
Firion senses the sarcasm in the voice. " how much do you know about demons? " Firion says to the girl.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:58 pm
"Not that much. I know they have special powers, but that's pretty much it," Emily answers.
Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:04 pm
Firion smiles. " so you know a little well demons are stronger than humans some demons can control elements and demons can live for hundreds of years and I am a demon. " Firion says

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 pm
"Really, you're a demon?" Emily asks him. She lives in a world where nobody believes in demons anymore, so she doesn't believe what she just heard.
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 11