Hale & MaŽl
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Chrysothemis

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:16 am
Name:Hale Do'arn
Race: Dark Elf
Skill: Can bend shadows to her will, along with natural dexterity and the capacity for basic magical spells.
Picture: For reference
---

Hale sighed as she walked down a busy market street. It was dark, and luckily no one seemed to bother noticing her, but she still couldn't help but worry. She pulled her dark cloak more tightly around her, maroon eyes searching around for the familar figure of MaŽl. Now, where was he...?[/url]
Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:37 am
Name: MaŽl Bloodwing
Race: Dragon shifter calnthrop
Skill: able to shift between dragon and human with or without wings and tail. able to use elemental attacks tho it weakens him.
Picture: For reference

MaŽl smirked slightly moving silently through the market, he moved with a grace born of years as a fighter. His blood red eyes watching Hale walk he tucked a strand of his long dark hair behind his ear. Lengthening his stride as he neared her his hand moving to rest on the small of her back as he leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Acting like you don't want to be seen will only get you seen faster."

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:42 am
Hale spun around the moment someone managed to touch her, eyes wide in shock. "MaŽl!" She said in an angry, hushed tone. A slim finger stabbed into his chest, the woman's eyes narrowing as she tried to hide her embarrassment over being seen so easily. "I've been looking all over this city for you. Where have you been?" She continued, drawing her cloak even more tightly around her shoulders.
Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:00 am
MaŽl laughed and wrapped an arm around Hale's shoulders a finger stroking her cheek lightly. "I have been finding us a place to rest and something to eat." His head turned slightly as he watched a pair of children run past. He shook his head and smiled at her. "Come on it's just a little way to go."

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 pm
Hale hesitated, red eyes still sweeping the crowd. She saw the pair as well, and let her gaze linger on them while she spoke. "Yes, o-of course." She answered, her voice wavering once before she shook her head and raised it to meet MaŽl's eyes, ready to follow. "Where is it?"
Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 pm
MaŽl rested his forehead against hers his eyes locking onto hers. "We will get them back, our children will spend no longer in that place then they have to." He nodded towards the treeline and started walking. "It's just a little past the treeline, it's an older place and looks like it's been a while since anyone has lived there."

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:28 pm
Hale nodded, leaving the topic of their children at rest for now, not wanting to bring it up with such a crowd around them. "The trees?" She questioned, looking around the loud passersby surrounding them. Normally at such a time, she would have had no trouble following his directions, but the numerous lights dotting the streets around the city seemed to dull her vision. To counteract this, she lowered her head to avoid the glare of the lamps, and reached for his arm. "You mean like a cabin?" She asked, hushed. "I didn't realize there were any near here."
Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:56 pm
MaŽl nodded slightly. "It looks as though it at one point used to be part of this place but perhaps they left it behind when the rifts first started maybe an old unstable one used to be near here." He smiled as they reached the treeline the lights of the streets still lighting their way but dulled. "It may be a bit cold but I will start a fire, and that'll help to cook some of the food."

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:12 pm
The farther they were from the city, the more Hale relaxed, now that she could see fully again. "Yes, I see it now." She said, then reached under her cloak for a large leather bag. "Did you get anything?" She opened the bag, revealing a mound of food. It was mostly fruit and green, but a handful or two of meat was sitting at the top. "I grabbed what I could. They didn't seem to notice the difference."
Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:29 pm
MaŽl chuckled softly as they neared the rundown looking building. "I found a few deer nearby grazing, I managed to get one of the smaller ones. Would have gone for one of the lager ones but I didn't want to shift or pull out my wings." Truth of the mater was he hadn't shifted or tried to use his wings since they had escaped. He still remembered the pain they had subjected him to each time he would try, he had never really been sure how they did it and he was unsure if it would continue.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:49 pm
Hale reached for his hand, and spoke softly. "You shouldn't over exert yourself, MaŽl." Her eyes turned to the building, and she pulled away to open the door for him. "I don't think anyone will see us from here. They're all so busy in the city to notice so far out in the forest." She said, peeking over her shoulder at the glowing dot far away on the horizon. The rift of this planet was in the very center of the city, Hale doubted that most would even bother straying far.

Her gaze lowered for a second, then went back to looking inside the building. "I like it here. It's much more quiet." She said, putting on a small smile.
Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:25 pm
MaŽl shook his head as they walked into the house it was little more then an open room the walls separating the rooms having long fallen down, a small hole giving a nice view up the upstairs, the stairs leading up were almost completely fallen down. "I'll have to push myself at some point, and hunting is no major push once I know the area better it will get easier." He glanced around the house a small pile of wood sitting by a small fire-pit he had dug out the small deer sitting near it. "It will do for tonight at least, after we have rested we can perhaps find somewhere better, more suited to us."
His eyes glanced around the room and up through the hole, he wondered what other sorts lived on this world and if there were any like them. He chuckled and brushed his fingers lightly over her hair realizing they knew almost nothing of each-others pasts. "Is this world anything like your home-world."

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:38 pm
Hale wandered around the downstairs area, letting his dark fingertips drag across the wall. She nodded as MaŽl spoke, eyes distant as she thought over everything. The bag full of food was now sitting beside the fire, next to the deer. "I can scout for something tomorrow night." She said softly, turning to sit in front of the fire. She hummed, then glanced up at him for a moment. "I..." She started, confused. "No, my people did not have open air cities. This is my first time on the surface. I-" She paused, a shiver riding down her back as memories of the lab flashed through her mind. Fighting it, she shook her head and corrected herself. "S-Second. I mean, this is my second time on the surface."

She looked up, red eyes reflecting the fire. "What about you?"
Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:59 pm
MaŽl smiled and sat by the fire shifting his hands slowly to use his claws to gut and clean the deer relaxing a bit when the pain he expected to come didn't. "My world sounds like yous a bit, no open air cities, we lived in caves most of the time. We lived in clans, whole families sharing a cave system. Hunting together flying together." He paused and smirked softly his red eyes seeming to change taking on an almost blue glow as he watched the fire. "Most seem to think dragons are solitary creatures and some can be but on my world we are very closely tied to our family and clan."

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:30 pm
Hale sighed, mesmerized by the beauty of his eyes. She reached a hand and brushed her silver bangs away. "You must miss them terribly." She reached to undo the bow of her cloak, letting it fall from her shoulders. "My clan was too large to be so closely knit. I knew all of them, but I only saw most for festivals." She shrugged, voice hushed. "Still, I wonder what they must be doing. How long were we, er..." She thought for a moment. "How long were we in there?"
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 4