cleaning what the heck!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Scholar's Room [Nov.'19]
Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:18 pm
-edit situation resolved but changing the inside for general discussion-

Cleaning I do it all the time, but sometimes I just get so fed up because I don't get as much help as I would like. So it leaved me panicked and I start runnning around to clean.

What get's you frustraited and ll nervewraked that it causes you to spaz out from time to time?

Last edited by keres corvax on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:43 pm
I feel for you Keres! If it wasn't for me nothing would be clean around here. I do get the little one to pick up her stuff so she kind of helps, but the rest is up to me. It's very frustrating! I go on strike sometimes, but it never helps. I gripe a lot too. That doesn't help either. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:43 am
So, instead of ranting about her on a public forum, why not have a civilized discussion with her and work towards a solution?
Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:10 am
I know I feel better after ranting on forums. I helps me out a whole lot Smile
Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:20 am
.. Sorry for ranting about it. we did actually have civilized discusion about it.

Biggest reason I rant on forums sometimes is to ty to clear my head to to make sure that I am not being to rash about something. Because I tend to be pretty Ocd about things sometimes when it comes to cleanng. And hoenestly after having to have civilised conversations about it over and over to get no good result out of it become frustraiting at times.

She woke up to me having a nervouse break down about having to clean the house and acted like I was yelling at her at first, when I was just freaking out in general, because I always et left to do the cleaning at the last moment.
So after she assumed I was freakeing out a her, I freaked out at her. was it right. obvieously no. But we have worked things out.

Today I am really thankful that I didn't ataully have to say anyting, she went and cleaned dishish, and then care out and was all smiles.

/My problem is, I'm over worked and I feel as I am under apreciated

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:24 pm
I don't blame you for ranting Keres. We all need to rant sometimes. I'm glad you finally got some help.
Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:29 pm
Thank you Rayven. I love her so much, yet we argue like sisters sometimes. So glad that we are able to resolve things so easily with each other. just sucks us both having high anxiety, so sometimes we trigger each other.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 pm
I'm glad you guys were able to talk :3
I'm not against ranting - I do it to because I know it helps me. I was just trying to think from Blue's perspective; if someone ranted about me like that on a public forum, I'd be embarrassed and upset :/ Buuut, I know that's just my thinking.
Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:27 pm
I can understand where you are coming from with that Riley Heart And I can totally understand that. I had also let Blue know that I posted on here because I needed to vent and she said it was fine. But I can certainy change the inside of it, and ask people about what makes them tic.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:10 am
Ah, I didn't know she was alright with it ^^
You can change the first post if you want to, sup to you :3
Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:20 am
awe Smile No worries hun :3

Razz already did I'm a ninja like that Ninja
Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:17 am
my husband doesn't help with cleaning except to take out the trash. i can clean up the place and he can come in and just drop all of his stuff(ex. shoes, socks, work things)like i didn't clean at all and complain about HIS mess that he just made. i'm like WTH??? i'm gonna go help clean up the AA meeting place this weekend. i have no problems with cleaning, just with the mess makers that do not pick up after themselves.
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 am
I know how you feel aryalglorious. It's like when you get a surface cleaned off and then everybody and there mothers and uncles put everything on top of the area.

I don't mind the cleaning so much, wouldn't be as bad if I got more help.

Last edited by keres corvax on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 am
Oh, I really, really dislike cleaning... Luckily I get some help once in a while with cleaning the floors, but everything else is still mine. :> And that is still enough in my opinion.

Bf is nice though, he does put things in place most of the time, helps with little things, buuut mjeah. I still complain that he has to do more. Just get annoyed easily. xD
Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 pm
I dis like it the most when I get told I'll be helped and then I am left to do it by myself. x.x'

But my hubbin is pretty good about putting things back.

I have a weird thing about not liking to have anything on top of the freezer surface. just cause it is height and most people I have noticed don't pay attention to what they are pushing back. and I end up with stuff behind the refrigerator.

Last edited by keres corvax on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Scholar's Room [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 3