[Updated!] Guiding Lights: Teaching New Angels how to Fly
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:07 am

As you walk into the adoption agency, you see a tall woman, with long blonde hair sitting at a desk stacking papers. She looks up at you and smiles.

"Hello, and welcome to the Adoption Agency. If you would please take a seat and read these as you will need this information to really enjoy all that Zantarni has to offer."

She hands you a small parchment to read.

It reads :

"Hello there, if you are new to this wonderful place weíre all betting your not sure how to find and do certain things. Here are a few things you will want to know about Zantarni, most of which you can find out about in the Zandex. Be sure to read The Rules of Zantarni as it contains lots of useful information to help you throughout your time here. Wills and Wonts, Posting Guidelines and General Rules will be noted about. But thatís not all of course theres still more to this sites rules. But the reason we encourage you to read the rules is because this site does have lots of rules but the rules are what make this site different from others.

If you are wondering how to obtain money, the best place to go is to the deep mines of Zantarni. There you will dig for treasures and will never leave empty handed. After going to the mines you should head on off to the Trader. He will buy your findings for a reasonable price, and you will make a pretty good profit. If you have some Gold Ores and Wood you may want to consider bringing that to the Forger. In exchange he will give you Refined Gold which you can sell to the Trader for more than for an Ore.

But if you may have noticed, after mining your NRG has depleated. This is were the food shop comes in. You can go there and buy some beautiful red apples or some lovely mushrooms to eat to replenish your strength. But donít worry, if you are low on funds you can always go to RAMS. It is a charity of apples where some of the wonderful people of Zantarni help you out and will donate apples if you are in need.

Have a wonderful time in the lands of Zantarni and donít ever hesitate to ask a Knight or anyone questions that you may come across. ď

The Giveaway and Newcomer Adoption Agency

The Rules are simple. Forms will be posted directly following these.
The Rules are as follows:

The following list of rules applies to both Adopters and Adoptees.

1. Follow Zantarni Terms of Service and rules.
2. Be Polite and Respectful.
3. Do not Beg or expect things to be given to you. This is a service run from the kindness and caring and that should be gift enough.
4. Use the Appropriate Forms below. (Forms are coded so I can spot them easily.)
5. Adoption Ends at the end of the month the adoptee posted (if its near the end of that current month it will be extended to the next month) or when the adoptee feels they have learned enough from their adopter.(pm your adopter to let them know as well as myself so you can be removed from the list.

6. Clothing only applys to those who are in their undies and currently do not have any clothing at all)
7. More Rules may be implemented at any time by myself, and will be posted here.

Clothing :

Girls may pick one of the 7 Maids dresses (500ZG), along with any pair of shoes (2000ZG or less) and 1 accessory (4000ZG or less)

Approximately : 6500ZG or less

Guys may pick one of the 6 Tunics (500ZG), along with any pair of shoes (2000ZG or less) and 1 accessory (4000ZG or less)

Approximately : 6500ZG or less

Last edited by Mallymkun12 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 19 times in total
Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:10 am
Codes :

Use this form if you need clothing (For Newcomers Only).
Must post an Introduction Thread in Edingtol's Gates.

Code:
[quote="I Need Clothing"][color=forestgreen][size=18]CLOTHING APPLICATION:[/size][/color]
[b]Name -[/b]
[b]Join Date (approximately) -[/b]
[b]How did you hear about us? - [/b][/quote]

Use the following form if you would like to adopt newcomers.

Code:
[quote="I want to Adopt"][color=dodgerblue][size=18]ADOPTER APPLICATION:[/size][/color]
[b]Name -[/b]
[b]How many are you willing to adopt at one time?[/b]
[b]Why do you want to adopt?[/b]
[b]What can you offer to an adoptee? [/b][/quote]

Use this form if you want to be adopted.

Code:
[quote="I want to be Adopted"][color=indigo][size=18]ADOPTEE APPLICATION:[/size][/color]
[b]Name -[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be adopted?[/b]
[b]What do you expect from your adopter?[/b] [/quote]

Donations :

Donations of Pure or Clothing are welcome. Please donate all Items or Pure to Mallymkun12's account. Thank you.

Last edited by ducky 333 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:10 am
List of Adopters:

Mallymkun
Mouynaka_senshi
Celestrya
IvyKitsami
Damifox

Travelers Waiting to be Adopted

-NATM-

Paired-up Citizens For May

(This List will Change at the beggining of the month and all adopters will get a new adoptee! )

Mallymkun ---
Mouynaka_senshi---
Celestrya---
IvyKitsami ---
Damifox ---

Last edited by Mallymkun12 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 18 times in total
Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:12 am
Helpful Links:

~~The Rules of Zantarni
Please read the rules ! Zantarni is different from other avatar sites, the rules are what make it different. All newbies are required to read the rules.
~~The Zandex
Not something you need to read, but has lots of information. Including things like Zantarni's Staff, NCP's, EI's, DI's, and other items and some of Zantarni's past.
~~ Newbie's Guide to Zantarni
A helpful guide to help new comers to Zantarni.
~~ The Great Library (Check the Zandex first!)
If you have any questions post your question/s here. They'll be answered by one of Zantarni's citizens or staff.

~~ The Profile Guide
If you cant seem to figure out how to work your profile see Angel's profile guide here.

Last edited by ducky 333 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 am
I would like to thank Mouynaka_Senshi for passing the thread along to me, the founder Nike13 and the following : Lanatin, Mystical, and Prince Dante Sparda for taking care of the thread in its previous years. Without their kindness and loving hearts this thread would not be here today.

Thank you:

Ducky 333
For posting in between my own posts therefore following the rules and organizing the thread.

Lady Ice
For writing the beautiful introductory story at the begining of the thread.

Last edited by Mallymkun12 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 am; edited 7 times in total
Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:29 pm
I want to be Adopted wrote:
ADOPTEE APPLICATION:

Name - Mariann Dangers

Join Date (approximately) - October 27, 2010

Why do you want to be adopted? Because it sounds fun and I'm new so (hopefully) I can do it.

What do you expect from your adopter? I'm not really sure. Whatever they wanna do, I guess, so long as they don't excessively boss me around.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:11 pm
Alright, Uhm I guess I will be your adopter for now! I'll send you a quick PM.
Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:45 pm
YAY! Woop

*Hugs Mallymkun12*

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:05 pm
RAGS APPLICATION:
Name - Min-ae
Join Date (approximately) - today
How did you hear about us? - newbie guide

Thanks so much if you can help me.
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 pm
Your Rags shall be sent shortly, Lady Min-ae. Welcome to Zantarni, I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^
Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:24 pm
Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.
Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 am
Oh Celestrya, thank you!

I am sorry I did not see the post earlier. I am quite busy. n.n
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 am
No worries! Glad I could help someone. Very Happy
Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:22 am
^_^ Hahah.
Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:13 am
I want to be Adopted wrote:
ADOPTEE APPLICATION:
Name - Iman
Join Date (approximately) - Today
Why do you want to be adopted? Need some help.
What do you expect from your adopter? I'm not sure. I've never been adopted before.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 7