Infinitys Eternal Quest!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests)
Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:48 am
A Little Supers Quest

Introduction-

Vote For Me!
Name:Iffy
DOB: 3/28/1987
Likes: Reading, writing, drawing, manga, anime, plush toys.

List of Donators-

>Over the years the list of donators have become really long and involved and really hard to keep up with (specially with all you ninja donators around...) so um, we'll just go with a really big

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

and leave it at that. <3 <

Current quest-

EarthFae Set (but especially EarthFae Wings!!!)

EarthFae Breeches
EarthFae Hood
EarthFae Sash
EarthFae Sleeve
EarthFae Slippers
EarthFae Staff
EarthFae Wings

The Quest-
Halloween Bat Pet - 200,000-300,000
Yoricks Bell Necklace - 50,000-125,000
Yoricks Armband - 50,000-125,000
War Crossbow - 125,000-150,000
Leaf Wings - 75,000-80,000
Shaman Armguards - 25,000-50,000
Shaman Mantle - 25,000-50,000
Shaman Wrap - 25,000-50,000
Druidic Staff - 25,000-50,000
Druidic Tunic - 25,000-50,000
Fur Belt - 25,000-50,000
Fur Lined Boots - 25,000-50,000
Fur Lined Gloves - 25,000-50,000
Fur Pelt - 25,000-50,000
Runic Pants - 25,000-50,000
Cardinal Boots - 25,000-75,000
Cardinal Wings - 25,000-75,000
Ruby Jeweled Eyes
Red Ribbon
Sapphire Jeweled Eyes
Aqua Ribbon
Wizard Belt
Wizard Top
War Pick
EarthFae Breeches
EarthFae Hood
EarthFae Sash
EarthFae Sleeve
EarthFae Slippers
EarthFae Staff
EarthFae Wings
WaterFae Cascade
WaterFae Circlet
WaterFae Falls
WaterFae Hightide
WaterFae Lowtide
WaterFae Shoes
WaterFae Staff
WaterFae Wings
Black Sharlou - 300,000-500,000
Spring Bud - 1,000-5,000
Bunny Plushy - 15,000-30,000
Summer Orchid - 5,000-10,000
Black Jester Ves - 15,000-45,000t
White Jester Vest - 15,000-45,000
White Jester Vest - 15,000-45,000
Grey/Green Baby Sharlou - 75,000

Current Funds-

Other Linked Threads...and stoof

A Little Demons Quest
-My lovly Usu's Quest thread.

{Zan Musings }
-Were I spend most of my time.

Dream avis:

Last edited by InfinitysDaughter on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 109 times in total
Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:56 pm
Good luck on your questi!!!

Do you still need a black bra??? Because I have an extra one that I don't want.

"Too misfit for even the misfits, I belong to an army of people who have gone through the same trials and tribulations I have"---Jinxx

Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:34 pm
blind_phoenix wrote:
Good luck on your questi!!!

Do you still need a black bra??? Because I have an extra one that I don't want.

The black jem one or the regular black one? I'm not to crazy about the regular one. ^^;
Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:01 pm
ISSY!!!! Omg ok..I'm ok now..now I have somewhere to go and someone to ask questions and what not..like why can't I gets foods..
Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:14 pm
Usukie Ichihara wrote:
ISSY!!!! Omg ok..I'm ok now..now I have somewhere to go and someone to ask questions and what not..like why can't I gets foods..
USU! *glompclings* I'm no longer alone! ^3^

Ok, for starters, go to the help forum (great library) and check out the ZanDex. It has some confusing parts and wont answer everything but its a good starting point.

As for the apple thing, its cuse the system is being worked on (new site, major bugs) and the only way to get apples is to get them randomly on the site. Just be sure on every page to look at the header to see if you got something. You get tickets and apples.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:19 pm
yeah I know I have a ton of tickets. they are awesome and I love how you earn things on in this place I mean play a game a few dozen times get killed and bam you have 77 gold.. wha?!! it's awesome. and I'll have to check that out. I've already read some of the old announcements. they said something about if you don't have fire fox the apples wont come and I have fire fox so I was confused.
Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:57 pm
Hello, If you have any questions, usukie, then feel free to ask me.
And good luck on your quest InfinitysDaughter

Current Funds: 30k/80k
Updated every 5k
Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:26 am
Look Usu! I'm not nekid anymore!
Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:05 am
congrats. I have 5 more k till I get what I want. I've only bought glasses so far..playing the games is taking all my time and the skulls...uhg..the skulls.
Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:41 am
Usukie Ichihara wrote:
congrats. I have 5 more k till I get what I want. I've only bought glasses so far..playing the games is taking all my time and the skulls...uhg..the skulls.

Have you tried defender? Thats what I play. I'm not that good at any of the others. Sad But defender is sooooooooooo much fun.

*dances* I got my sandles too! Next the gloves then I'll try for something over 1k. Very Happy

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:52 am
I play the last one on the list. it's so much fun to get the shields and run the hell away from the skulls...they get to be a bit much after a while though. my highest score was 1225. not bad..I think anyway.

oh and the friend that I have on my list besides you gave me this shirt and the hair thing. I lovers her.
Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:04 am
Usukie Ichihara wrote:
I play the last one on the list. it's so much fun to get the shields and run the hell away from the skulls...they get to be a bit much after a while though. my highest score was 1225. not bad..I think anyway.

oh and the friend that I have on my list besides you gave me this shirt and the hair thing. I lovers her.

Dang. You be good at that game Usu. O.O I cant get over 200. ^^;

Ooooo! Thats awesome! She must be a nice person.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:08 am
InfinitysDaughter wrote:
Usukie Ichihara wrote:

Dang. You be good at that game Usu. O.O I cant get over 200. ^^;

Ooooo! Thats awesome! She must be a nice person.
she is. I met her in my introduce thread. and it's really easy. you just make the skulls all go under each other and keep running in circles. sometimes you have to skip the shields in order for it to hit. and you must be really good at that other game..I can't get past the second level.
Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:14 am
Usukie Ichihara wrote:
she is. I met her in my introduce thread. and it's really easy. you just make the skulls all go under each other and keep running in circles. sometimes you have to skip the shields in order for it to hit. and you must be really good at that other game..I can't get past the second level.

I'm ok. I think my highest score is around 600 points. I've gotten to lvl 22. I'm just good cuse when I was little I had the old 8 bit game that was just like it. With the aliens.
Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:18 am
yeah when I saw that game I thought of that. there's also a snake game on here that runs way to fast for me and I cant get the hang of the one that spins around.
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 25