the new background
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19]
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:32 pm
I just noticed that the new background is made from the Flower Maker in the game subforum! It looks amazing!
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 pm
I was wondering when -and whether- somebody would notice that! Well done, Riley! :3 It was fun to do. Of course, it was also fun to look through all those amazing flowers, picking out the more Spring-oriented ones, too!

So thank you, all who have posted there, for collaborating on the background! XD

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:58 pm
I noticed too. And thanks for choosing my Eidyllion Spring Flower Luffles

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:10 pm
Honestly, I just picked flowers that seemed to work well together, Manah, but you're welcome. Thanks for posting it!!
Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:16 pm
Yes, you did a great job^^ Prettiest background so far.

Seeing my flower there made me happy. Very Happy

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:20 pm
The new background is soooo,
- purdy and bright and just... beautiful (@_@*)
*is mesmerized*

Defender of the Realm
Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:33 pm
I think it so very cool to see flowers made by our citizens being used for such a colorful background. . .and I really love that flower-maker. . .it is soooooo addicting!

Queen of the Realm
Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 pm
It truly is addicting!! ... and so much fun to see what everyone does with it!!
Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:04 pm
It's a very pretty, seasonal background, and it's a lovely idea to use flowers posted in the Gaming Tables thread. *nods*
Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:43 am
Yeah! I was so excited when I realized that. How gorgeous!
Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:21 am
I went to this subforum to see if anyone else had noticed it! It looks really pretty and spring-y!
Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:51 pm
The background is really awesome looking. Had no idea where it came from but it's beautiful.
Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:22 pm
I knew those flowers looked familiar. It was a good idea using the ones that the citizens made!

Posts beginning of the February: 5,837
Post Goal of 6000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:45 pm
Embarassed I'm glad you guys like it so much! I didn't keep track of who created the flowers pulled from the thread when constructing the background, but taking a quick look back through, some of the flowers are by Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud, shadowfoot, SpicedRoses, Manah, Haru Hoshi, Riley, and a couple others... I think... in addition to one of mine.

So, I've been thinking about offering this as a downloadable graphic to you guys, for your computer desktop background.... interested? If so, I'll tweak it a tad and post the file :3 (it is rather pretty, imo).

The downloadable graphics idea is something that I've been trying to set up here for a little while, to be honest, but I keep getting distracted with other things and haven't gotten it completed yet. However, there's no reason why I couldn't post this background right away... maybe it will end up helping to finish that page, with other backgrounds...

Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:48 pm
Yes please! There have been several of Zan's backgrounds of late I thought would have made interesting wallpaper!
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 2