[b] I'm looking to start my horde.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Market Exchange [Nov.'19]
Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 am
I have around 2.5k to spend, and I'm looking to start a small horde of limited items.

Any suggestions on what to start with?
Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:02 am
Well there is one thing you should start yourself out with is getting 75k so then you may go to this shop where sir Scarz is located and you will get all of this moths donation items. Try forging and making gold ores.
Sir Scarz shop: http://www.zantarni.com/scarz-shoppe-of-curiosities-assorted-items-t10513.html
Go here and ask for this months sets when you get 75k Smile
You may also want to introduce yourself in here first: http://www.zantarni.com/edingtol-s-gates-f13.html
Just to get to know a few people.
Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:09 am
Thanks for the suggestion ^ w^ I managed to actually get a 2012 hat for my hoard for 500, but looking at the price guide, it usually goes for 2k?
Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:22 am
Ah that's because I was trying to get rid of a bunch of items so I underpriced some items by quite a bit. Laughing
Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 am
A shoppe that sells commons for cheepz can be found hither. I bid you good luck on your hoarding. Laughing

6/13 chibs
Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:50 am
Oh wow @_@

Some people randomly donated me stuff and it's a great starter for my hoard. @_@
Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 am
What specifically are you wanting to hoard? I've got a good sized inventory on my mule that holds all my doubles of items I already obtained.

If you go fishing and refine only the gold ores, and save up, you can get a ton of pure to spend to increase your hoard. Or what you can also do((only if you feel generous)) is donate real money to buy gems and sell the gems to members or trade the gems for items you want. I have seen gems go for as high as 300k, but thats exclusively in the Black Market. You can probably get around 200-250k if you strike deals with other members here. Definitely valuable to some extent for your collection.

The marketplace is where I've been for most of my 4 years here on Zani. If you are a new member here or an oldie returning with a bare wardrobe you can go to the charity forums located in the gates and ask for some stuff. Shugga has opened a charity just for wings.