selling every thing on my avatart
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page Jump:
Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 pm
I don't play on this site that much any more so I thought I would sell my items to people whould want them more. Send me a message or post here I will check the thread atleast every two hours or less a day. Take care all!
Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:21 pm
what are you looking to get for the arties? :3
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:25 pm
No plans on returning? I'm sorry to see you go...good luck though!
Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:19 pm
Perhaps you could give the items to a friend to hold for you, for when you come back. You will come back, yes? At some future time, perhaps, because this is such a nice place to be.
I would love to have the wings, but, alas! I'm quite sure I will not have enough gold. They are beautiful and rare, and many (richer) folk will be bidding on them.
We will be sorry to see you leave. I've not had the pleasure of talking to you (major lurker here) but I've seen you in the forums.

I *would* be interested in the pants, however. I've been trying to find those for a long, long time.
Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:09 am
Im not here to make anything so just make a offer and i will say yes or no. take care and if people dont buy the items in less then 2 weeks i prolly will not be getting on this site any more so you might wanna make offers now before its too late.
Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 am
3M for the arties
Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:15 am
House Mouse wrote:
Perhaps you could give the items to a friend to hold for you, for when you come back. You will come back, yes? At some future time, perhaps, because this is such a nice place to be.
I would love to have the wings, but, alas! I'm quite sure I will not have enough gold. They are beautiful and rare, and many (richer) folk will be bidding on them.
We will be sorry to see you leave. I've not had the pleasure of talking to you (major lurker here) but I've seen you in the forums.

I *would* be interested in the pants, however. I've been trying to find those for a long, long time.

what pants? im not wearing any..
Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:18 am
My guess is skull amour pants.
Is my offer unacceptable?
Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:33 am
Hi Blade Smile
Kind of hate to see anyone go but I understand things change. Thank you for letting us have a chance at your items, thats jolly decent of you.

I'm looking at the price guide- I don't know if you use it, but I figure it's a good guideline:
Skull Helmet - 550,000-700,000
Skull Boots - 550,000-700,000
Either one, I'm not fussy.

I've got 575,000 pure right now- i figure you probably dont want items if you're leaving? But I can probably bump that up to 600k, or maybe a bit more in a day or two if that suits you?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:31 am
Yoar: I'm not sure what you mean?
Edit: Im very sorry sir i did not notice that you posted earlier,The arties are yours for 3 mil.

Zinn: The skull helm is all yours for 600k?
Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:46 am
It's alright, I need it get a blinking sig or something XD

Sending now

Zinn you may borrow gold from me if you want the helm right away ^^
Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:47 am
Blade send the helm over to Zinn and I'll pay the remaining amount. If he still has 575k I'll send over 25k now.
Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:11 am
*Chuckles* I step out for a snack, come back to find you guys are fighting over me? Ah, I feel lurved!! Smile
Sending the 600k now, thank you Smile

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:19 am
I wish I even had enough for any of the original skull items! *drool* <3

But sadly, I don't. And having just come back after a few years, has me all poor so I doubt I'll be able to beat out anyone else for them. : (

But much luck to you in selling everything on your avatar! : )

I'll try to pop on often.
Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:34 pm
Zinny we love you a whole lot and you deserve it! ^^
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 2