Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
Hellooo, Question for the admins
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Site Discussion
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:32 pm
Hello! Long time no see haha <3 So this is my mule account, which let me log in, but I am having trouble accessing my main account- my_lion_bob.

Its been such a long time since I made that account, that I believe I no longer have access to the email attached to it.

I am not sure if there is a way to possibly recover my old account or not, but if there is, I would be so happy ; A; Just let me know what you need from me!
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:50 pm
If I have the wrong thread plase let me know :3

Defender of the Realm
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:05 pm
Kinoco, I checked our records and found the connection to your my_lion_bob account, I am sending you PM with the temporary password to get into the account.
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:16 pm
Ahhhh!!! You are the VERY best, thank you so much

Defender of the Realm
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:28 am
I am glad I could help. I will go ahead and lock this thread, if you have any other questions PM me.