The House within Fflordth Forest - A Hang out
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page Jump:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]

Are you lost, or did you purposfully find your way here?
Lost, do you have some shelter?
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
Find my way here on purpose. :3
33%
 33%  [ 9 ]
I already live here in the woods, justcame by to visit X3
37%
 37%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 27

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:22 pm

The setting:

You don't know why, or maybe you do deep down, but regardless, you travel deep into the Fflordth Forest. The trees thick with brilliant green leaves and many ferns a bushes all over the floor of the forest that you are traveling on top of. There are many colorful flowers all around and they look as though they are growing every which way reaching for any light that they could get to.

Soon the path that you are walking on gets a bit narrower and it goes for quite some ways, twisting and turning. The wild grass was tall and if was beginning to cover any signs of path or trail that anyone might have made in the first place. After a while you find that you are no longer on any trail that has been marked down on the map. Also you can swear up and down that you had passed that same cluster of trees more than once. Instead of accepting being lost you keep moving forward to try and find a path to get out. The trees slowly swaying back and forth in the wind, the larger trees, barley moving yet just groaning and croaking a little bit.

The tree tops were now closing in even more and the forest was starting to get a bit darker and animals within the forest were now keeping a careful eye on you, as they saw that you obviously did not know where you were. Keeping a careful eye you notice a couple of these creatures as you wander though the woods, and it stats to happen again, only this time if is a different area, the trees are ginormous in this area and it seemed like no matter which way you go, you ended right back up at the very giant cluster of trees that wove within one another. Now most likely being a bit frustrated you take a moment to sit down at the roots of the tree to try to think of how to get back home. For this forest was certainly like a maze.
-----------------

Before too long a strange creature with that of a horse body, and where the head of a horse should have been was the upper body of a moon elf, she had gray ashen wings and the mask of a a glendor atop her head, with many feather ornament coming out of it. She stares at you and says, “Welcome to my home, you look as though you are lost and are in need of a drink and watering.” and with that she lit the candles that were within her bowl, stood up and made a few motions with her hands and spoke a few incantations. And the wing blew gently and the vines from behind where you are sitting pull back to reveal a beautifully ornate living wooden door. The Beastly lady walked calmly past you and followed with her fingers in certain patterns across the door. The patterns that she made were much similar to the movements that her hands had made previously. With that, the door slowly opened noiselessly. She stood up and said, “You may enter into my home.” She held her hand out in an offering fashion towards the opening and she backed up to walk over and pick up the Candles that she had lit in the bowl.

The Lady follows you in and you find yourself in a very large room, on the inside of a tree, or rather what looks like many trees wrapped about each other. The space was magnificent and it seemed almost unreal that anything this size could be in the forest without anyone noticing it. If you look around you will notice that the house is not just restricted to one floor level, but the house winds around in such a way they there are branches making stairs, and some parts of the house will move around to accommodate what is happening. The Woman took off her cloak and some vines reaches from the walls and took it from her folding it nicely and pulling it close to the wall making sure that it did not touch the floor. “The house is very friendly.” She says, “So do not be afraid, it is a living house, and it has a general idea of what things wants and needs are that are inside of it.”

Welcome to My hang out. You will see me under three different names
Keres Corvax – My main account

Nepin'Rith – one Mule account

Sage Night Shade – another mule of mine

There is also another name you will occasionally see me under and that is the Mule that Turtle Sensei had made for her and I to use for the Pet adoption center, and the Mule is appropriately named such:
Pet Adoption Center

There are a few different ways to get a hold of me other than Zantarni

You can find me at deviantART under the name: NepinRith
*(Warning: deviantART has adult content, beware, where you go.)

You can find me at my facebook
I am most easiest to get a hold of at my face book. Also you can find me at my Zantarni facebook as well. Smile

You can find me on these instant messengers:

aim: ragemaggot4
yahoo messenger: arc_odin

You can send me an e-mail at arc_odin@yahoo.com though I can be slow to reply to my e-mails at times.

Last edited by keres corvax on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 11 times in total
Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:23 pm
spot reserved for stuffs and things

Last edited by keres corvax on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:15 pm
*hopes this place is open*

Shugga walks around, enjoying the beautiful yet slightly scary forest setting, looking for her friend Keres, who had invited her to come by to visit...
"Anybody home???" she called out, not sure exactly where to look for her amidst all the trees...

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:20 pm
A set of vines pulls up like curtains to reveal a door way, the door opens and the vines wave for you to enter.

"Hey Shugga, welcome to my humble hang out spot."
Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:25 am
Ooooh it's an awesome forest hang out! Can I come in? ^__^

Nen

Nen
Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 am
Neneven happily follows the beastie inside, pleasantly surprised to find others already there.

Hiiiii!
Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:57 am
*walks through the vines into Keres's pretty forest hangout*

Its quite lovely in here...
:3
Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:22 am
Hi Nen and Shugga. Always great to have a new spot to hang.
Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:58 am
"Welcome everyone to my humble tree house. The tree she is quite alive and she is very attentive, if you need something ask her, and she shall provide it for you. As for now how abous some seats for us to sit in?"

With ths Keres smiles and the mention of seating, vines come out from the ground and from the tree branches and weave into one anohter making benches, swings, hamocks, cussions. and from the vines moss grew quiclly in place creating soft spongly like cussions that were very soft to the touch. and she took a seat in one of the over sized hamocks.

"Hey Sugga, uma, and nen. How is everyone today? I hope we are all enjoying ourselves so far, do make yourselves at home."

Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:24 am
Wow what an accommodating tree! Don't suppose you have any tea? I'm in a sort of Darjeeling tea mood. Oh I have to put that on my shopping list.
Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:29 am
At Uma's question of if the tea she mentioned was a available, a tiny little vine came down holding onto a saucer and a tea cup, with the scent of Darjeeling coming from it.

"Why yes we do Uma, there are many types of tea here that you can think of, most everything that you can consume can be gotten here in at least small doses." She smiled

Last edited by keres corvax on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:30 am
**Tisiel enters quietly, curious about this new spot, which seems to be drawing so much attention. She flies up to the rafters and watches everyone coming through** Ninja
Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:35 am
Keres Leans back in her hamock and rests a bit as she has has a long day, and see lady tisiel fly about into the rafters of the tree house, a set of vines cone down and maybe a strong mossy swing for tisiel if she show wishes to sit while she watches. Keres waves up. "Hello Lady Tisiel, it is so nice to see you about the woods."
Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:38 am
**Tisiel smiles down at Lady Keres and waves**

Ah well, it seems I need to brush up on my ninja skills! XD How are you this find day, my friend?

Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:37 pm
Keres smiles and says, "Ah Lady Tisi my friend, if it were not for the spirit of the tree, your ninja skills Wink would have been right on." She ckuckled.

"Other than that, I am enjoying this fine day, How about yourself M'Lady?"
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page Jump:
Page 1 of 28