Looking for some input.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Wordsmith's Nook [Nov.'19]

How are you today? ^__^
Fantastic!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
I'm okay...
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
*lip quivers then starts to cry*
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
*headdesk*
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:24 pm
So I'm working on this story... I just started it and I have most of the plot and some twists and details already worked out for the majority of it, but am missing a rather crucial bit that I could use some help on.

To start off, it's a fantasy tale, set in Victorian Era England. Even though there is a majority of magicals in the community, however, they are under a strong persecution from the government and general public because of a rise in 'dark' magicians causing havoc against innocents. As one can expect, most of those being oppressed are hardly appreciative of their treatment and have finally had enough and have decided to take action.

Enter, the leading man of the story.
A young nobleman, recently orphaned, and heir to a high fortune is under the care of a few different fairy godmother types. Unlike many, this young man is sympathetic to the magicals' cause and frequently has helped runaway/lost magicals either simply get inconspicuously settled or to save them from their human pursuers as well as to keep his influence to help prevent tragedies and unfair policies from being passed if he can help it.

Now, for the beginning of the story.
His betrothed, a young English lady, has been taken by a growing revolutionary group led by a Alpha of a sizable lycan pack, as the group wants to leverage him to get something done against the human oppressors...

Now my question is... what really is it that they are planning to do using him? Confused

Thanks for reading this and any help you give. Very Happy

Items Needed
Studded Band
Black Cloak
Dinky Bronze Horns
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:26 am
ah, I hate writers block - I'm stuck like this for a couple of my own stories as well, heh...

hmmm, what if there was a lead human oppressor that was in charge of the whole organization against the magical population. And the Lycans want to use the hero's political influence to either kill the leader of that organization or to influence him in some way? And to give the hero the proper motivation, they kidnap his betrothed?
Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 am
Hmm... interesting idea, madam...

*strokes chin thoughtfully*

Maybe I could work with that...

Thank you for your input! Very Happy

Items Needed
Studded Band
Black Cloak
Dinky Bronze Horns
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:38 am
you're most welcome - I hope helps to get your story moving again^^
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Wordsmith's Nook [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1