Help
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library
Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:32 am
I am Mark..I just started here..can someone help me?
Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:42 am
It's hard to help when you don't have specific questions, but these are some threads that might help you out:
Zantarni's General Rules
Introduction for Newbies
The Easy Links Clipboard

The stickies should answer any of the most basic questions that you might have. If you have any specific troubles, feel free to ask.

Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:37 am
okay i have a specific question. is there an easier way to earn gold? i mean without having to sell items that you find during a forage?
Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:00 am
ShivalWindwalker wrote:
okay i have a specific question. is there an easier way to earn gold? i mean without having to sell items that you find during a forage?

No, posting and foraging are the only two ways to earn gold at the moment, unless you do art and sell it to other users. Once the games are fixed, they'll probably be a fairly easy way to earn gold.
Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:39 am
how long has this site been in debug mode? am kind of curious. because not a lot of things are working right
Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:56 am
The site's only been up and running for a little over a year and there is only one person who programs it. Its understandable then that it takes just a little bit for things to get fixed.
Tom, the admin, just came out with the live chat system so I'm sure he's working on one of the problems right now.

Click my dragon!
Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:57 am
who knew. lol like i said i was curious. because i found out about this site through people on gaiaonline.com
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1