Video Games
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:08 pm
I'm a very big fan of two types of video games: RPG's and Anime style games. I also like a little bit time management games, but they get tedious quickly. What kind of video games do you like?
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:47 pm
I love RPGs...anything with adventure and sometimes racing games.
kendi64

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:09 pm
Mine is RPG/fantasy type games. My first fantasy computer game series I played was the eye of the beholders - a lot of the D&D pc games. then moved to Diablo and Everquest. Played some other MMOs too. Like some simulation games like Cities Skylines, and Sims. Some strategy/management games like Civilization and Rimworld. Currently playing Everquest on project2002 server, getting to do the things that I missed the "first" time around

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:43 am
I'm not picky about games I like but I do buy mostly rpgs.

Lately I have been playing a lot of app games.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:25 pm
What kind of games do you like best? Has anyone tried Neverwinter Nights? I love that game!
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:59 am
I like RP games, but I really can't stand turn based encounters. I'm more of a fan of MMORPGs. I'm currently playing Neverwinter with my husband.

And when I really need a mental break, I love puzzle games and challenging 'find the item' games.
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:55 am
rpgs , military games and games with animals
Page 1 of 1