VEE FREE ARTY GRAB BAG ~*~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:04 am
I am so glad you and Loriel like it Meldrick!! (:

keres, that's good! Very Happy Did you draw anything today??

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:32 am

I got one about half way done so far. Smile but I did do a bunch of cleaning today instead of drawin. Smile I plan to have it finished in a bit here. Smile

( 26/33 post for today)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:07 pm
Great! I can't wait to see it~ That's good that you did some cleaning, haa. I am sooo bad at that. I did unpack some of the boxes in my room yesterday, though. Still have about three more... (x
Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:25 am

I ended up making two drawings last night. Very Happy here they are:
http://fav.me/d6kk369 - avatar art of Blue Lotus
http://fav.me/d6kjt2g - Avatar art of Queen Blaze

I know right, I'm so tired of cleaning, but there isn't much I can do about it. XD
That is coo l that you only have about three more boxes to go. :3

Oh hey, you should stop on over by the user run event(it last for the whole month) that I am hosting, it is called Baavember. Last year we came up with sheep week, and it got a bit out of hand and lasted more than two weeks. Very Happy and we switched nov with baa, making the month Baavember instead of november.

But any who, there are like 10 different types of contests going on in there and I think it would be awesome if you peeked on in over, even if to is just to stop on in and chat. Very Happy

( 12/33 post for today)

Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:56 pm
I WANT A SKETCH!

Username: Picture/Description: My avatar please

Other: Umm...
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:45 pm
you guys im about to cry T-T im just trying to update my free art shop and none of my links are working

ive tried so many diff things i dont know what to do. when i copy and paste the links from editing my post in another window they work. for some reason they dont work clicking them.

but my link i added in 2013 with meldricks art works? WHAT IS GOING ON

-cries- pls halp meeeee xDDD -needy-

ALSO WELCOME TO MY NEW AND IMPROVED THREAD WHEEEE

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:13 pm
I'm sorry you're having trouble. Usually we have to copy and past links here. I think it's a security thing. Hopefully someone who is more of an expert on this subject will stop by. XD
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:53 pm
Dang it -cries more- I understand tho. Huh I guess I can just put the links then. I don't really want to make thumbnails so -lazy-

Thank you. I thought it could be something like that but then why does my meldrick one work xD so random

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:11 pm
You're welcome. Hmmm. I'm not sure. It does seem a little random. I noticed that not too long ago myself. Usually I have to copy and paste everything, but I saw a link somewhere that worked fine. I would just do whatever works, and is easiest for you. Very Happy
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:48 pm
yeah i just did the links xD hopefully nobody is using mobile ugh i find copying and pasting so annoying on there i would feel so bad.

i guess its just a weirdd system haha xD o well ~ !

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:11 am
I love your art Vee! I would like something please. Very Happy Take your time, and no pressure whatsoever. I will definitely tip, but I don't know how much or what yet. XD Is that ok? If you have something in mind please let me know.

I WANT VEE ART!
Username: Rayven

Picture/Description:

Other: I'm really not all that picky. I want you to have full artistic freedom. Mostly I just like purple, but you can change whatever you want. XD My avatar usually has black or purple hair, and purple eyes. If it winds up being a sketch without color that is ok too. Very Happy
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:20 am
ooo that is a very pretty avatar!! ;^^ so i am glad to have something i like to work with hehe.

ya i have no clue what will happen.. it is far too late for me to start anything tonight and i may not even start it for weeks tbh who knows with me XDD

-shrugs- but ya dont worry if i do color i will not change the colors ;^^ they may not be exact but itll def be purpley :3

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:59 am
Thanks. Very Happy

I'm in no rush, but when it does get done...it's going on my profile. XD

Sounds good to me. Very Happy
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:11 pm
sweetness Cool

Man I should have brought a sketch book today I kind of feel like drawing :v Ooo well maybe when I'm home tonight xD

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:14 pm
XD That's how it always works. When we're finally in the mood to do something, we're not prepared. Lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3